Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump Supporter Being Given CPR    America - all of it

Started Aug-1 by Raven2018; 446 views.
Raven2018

Aug-1

EXCLUSIVE on the Third Jan. 6 Victim: Video of Trump Supporter Being Given CPR as Police Stand Around and Watch on Jan. 6

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Raven2018 said:

Rosanne Boyland

She was trampled to death, but you have no evidence that the capitol police were responsible.  The rioters were hardly social distancing.

There is body cam footage, but the police are not trampling her, the mob is.

Raven2018 said:

Kevin Greeson

Died of a heart attack, but not through tasering his own scrotum.

Raven2018 said:

Benjamin Phillips

Had a stroke.

Raven2018 said:

The fake news mainstream media continues to push the lie that Officer Brian Sicknick was killed by protesters on Jan. 6. This is a proven lie. Sicknick died from a stroke the day after the protests.

So, Sicknick does not deserve to be mourned because he died of "natural causes", but Greeson and Phillips are lauded as Patriots?

Raven2018

Aug-2

The person narrating this video, lied when he said that an officer died when a fire extinguisher was thrown at his head; though, of course, Officer Brian Sicknick deserved to be mourned.

The accusation was not that the police trampled Boyland  to death ... it's that the officers were pushing Trump supporters down on top of her. 

Earlier this month Trump supporter and activist Philip Anderson confirmed to The Gateway Pundit that Capitol Police killed Trump supporter Rosanne Boyland on January 6.  Philip knows this because he was next to her when she died.  He was holding her hand.  And Philip nearly died himself.

Activist Philip Anderson spoke with The Gateway Pundit about the Jan. 6 protests at the US Capitol and how the Capitol police murdered Rosanne Boyland and nearly took his life too.

This was an amazing eyewitness report that has been ignored by the fake news media because it does not fit their narrative.  A black Trump supporter was gassed with clouds of pepper spray, pushed down, and then nearly trampled to death as police officers continued to push people on top of a pile outside the US Capitol.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/exclusive-second-eye-witness-steps-forward-confirms-c

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

This is the video from the report.  33:51 is where Boylen appears.

As for the "eyewitness account"?

I can't find anything about this alleged witness outside the GP article.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I finally found something unrelated to the article.  It's very odd.

And warning, the N word is used a lot.

Raven2018

Aug-4

That was awful, and hard to watch.

I decided against, posting the bloody picture of the young black man who has his teeth knocked out, and was called the "N" word; if the counter-protesters are against racism than why did they do that? It's OK to be racist against black Trump supporters?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Raven2018 said:

if the counter-protesters are against racism than why did they do that?

I know.  It's awful.  And so confusing.  

Raven2018

Aug-4

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Raven2018 said: if the counter-protesters are against racism than why did they do that?

I know. It's awful. And so confusing.

My sentiments, exactly.