Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump vs The Media   America - all of it

Started 10/11/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 6076 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

katiek2

Sep-6

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

It's all "He said, She said."

It's that way with every book.

katiek2

Sep-7

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

It's all "He said, She said." It's that way with every book.

If you know that's true, why do you believe it?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Because of the overwhelming evidence that supports the behaviour.

We are referring to a man who has openly mocked the disabled, veterans and rape victims.

His actions on camera show he is fully capable of the things he is accused of.

katiek2

Sep-8

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

We are referring to a man who has openly mocked the disabled, veterans and rape victims.

You are referring to what your news media has told you he said.  It's really interesting, and sad, to listen to one of his press conferences and then listen to how the media reports what he said.  I admit, there are times when his choice of words leaves me speechless, as when he made the John McCain comments.  McCain was a hero, and there is no doubt about that.  I know what you are referring to regarding the disabled and rape victims, but don't remember in what context.  I do remember reading in various places that the mocking of a disabled person was fact-checked and disproven.  If you're talking about the Billy Bush tape, calling his comments "rape" is going pretty far.  I've said time and again he needs to keep his mouth shut.  Unlike Nancy and Chuckie-poo, who can say anything they want, anytime they want, and get away with it, he can't.

Di (amina046)

Sep-9

Sorry y to tell you Katie, I saw it on TV when he mocked the disabled journalist in the most grotesque, abhorrent way. No one  had ever seen the likes. I suppose the video is still out there but even if I found it for you to see, you would deny it and find him an excuse. Anyway here goes:

Trump mocks reporter with disability

Donald Trump is under fire again, this time for mocking a New York Times reporter that suffers from a chronic condition. CNN's John Berman reports

katiek2

Sep-9

No excuse - that was inexcusable.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mocking the disabled:

Meryl Streep was right. Donald Trump did mock a disabled reporter. - The  Washington Post

He has mocked Christine Blasey Ford, Natasha Stoynoff, Jessica Leeds and E. Jean Carrol just for starters.  Three of those he is accused of sexually assaulting himself - to various degrees.  His defence is basically, "She's too ugly to rape."

And yes, John McCain.

How low are you prepared to allow the bar to sink?

Conservatives pride themselves on doing what is right, and good and decent.

Is there ANYTHING right and good and decent about this man?