Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Shaman fur/horns guy   America - all of it

Started Aug-13 by Raven2018; 2743 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

CzoeMC

Sep-5

Trump had said that he liked voters that were uninformed, uneducated. Guess he likes them a bit mentally ill, also.

Raven2018

Sep-6

Actually, Trump didn't say that he liked voters who are uninformed.

He did, of course, say that he loves the uneducated ... and that is because the uneducated put him in the White House.

Wouldn't you appreciate the support of those who helped you to reach your goal, and let them know what they mean to you?

After Trump's Nevada win, he affectionately recounted the numbers that added up to his huge victory: "We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated."

Trump did well across the board in Nevada, garnering 45.9% of the vote, but he did even better among voters with a high school education or less. Fifty-seven percent of those voters supported him, according to entrance polls.  Trump didn’t just win with less educated voters … he crushed it.

Hence, his infamous comment as to the uneducated.

laddeep

Sep-6

hi from dan in redding,california. i am a new spiritual witch last week like that shaman. my knockout looking,24 year old wife, is also a big spiritual witch with a magic book of etherial shadows. i have many years experience working with spiritual witches,and can tell you every magic spell that can be cast on a person by spiritual voodoo masters and other witches.

laddeep

Sep-6

hi from your archangel. it is good mental sense to vote for donald trump again, donald trump is the best president in 60 years. i call president joe biden this: president joe doofuss biden. ha ha.

CzoeMC

Sep-7

laddeep said:

hi from your archangel

Hey Archy, did thry give you your wings yet, or do you have to parasail about?

CzoeMC

Sep-7

Raven2018 said:

the Shaman went against Trump's wishes so he should not have expected a pardon.

He should not have expected a pardon, because Trump wasn't president anymore.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nice sentiments.

Shame Trump didn't write them.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Raven2018 said:

Trump did well across the board in Nevada, garnering 45.9% of the vote, but he did even better among voters with a high school education or less. Fifty-seven percent of those voters supported him, according to entrance polls.  Trump didn’t just win with less educated voters … he crushed it.

Why is this not a red flag for you?