Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FBI has found SCANT evidence the Capitol riot was an organized plot   America - all of it

Started Aug-20 by Raven2018; 4659 views.
NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-4

It was not a plan. It was a hail Mary thrown by Donald Trump who hoped Americans would go to the streets to demand his victory somewhat like Turks went to the streets to stop the coup against Erdogan. Trump told is supporters to go to the Senate and he would join them but he was a no show.

The arrested who did show up are fools for believing Donald Trump and they should face the consequences for their stupidity.

Did you see that joke of a rally, Sept 18th ? The so-called "Justice for J6"?

https://youtu.be/eezLqLZzlnU

As are most things in regards to Trump and his followers. 

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-10

Trump doesn't bother me as much as his followers. I know what Trump is and he knows his supporters are fools.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-17

NISSY (NISSY2) said:

I know what Trump is and he knows his supporters are fools.

Unfortunately Trump is oblivious to the fact that he is the biggest fool of all.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-17

That fool grins all of the way to the bank. He knows what he is doing. And he doesn't need a pipe to get his child like followers to follow him.
Alm (JurgensenAlm)

Oct-19

Unfortunately it appears that there R remnants of MAGA devotees who still believe what Donald Trump tells them.

The Insurrectionists R paying the consequences of  January 6th.  As for Donald Trump's part (inciting violence):  he will escape punishment just like Bush/Cheney did with their Middle East mess that killed and R still killing millions.  

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-19

I hope you are wrong but time will tell.

What will save them is most Americans don't like "woke" and Trump knows it. He will use wokeness as the enemy of America and in many ways, it is.