Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BerrySteph

Oct-14

bml00 said:  Your idiot correspondent has as much knowledge of how franchise work as he does about Missiles which adds up to zero 

BM's problem is that I know lots about the failure of Iron Sieve - as does most everyone else. Its not only not been working - it was defunded and wound up in 2015. Everything since has been cheap and unsophisticated fireworks. (Two reasons I can tell you about).

bml00 said:  Franchisee's are liable top insure their properties , it is not incumbent on the Franchiser to do such things

Attacks on Trump labelled property in Turkey would cost his brand and his friends yugely.

bml00

Oct-14

In an effort to extricate himself the idiot out of work idiot jumps from Trump Towers and Franchise laws to Iron Dome .

An attack on the Franchise would enhance Trump politically and allow him even more scope to do as he pleases , again your resident Jew hater , Brown and Yellow people hater has no idea at all what he is writing

Going to the dole office is tiring

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-15

In reply toRe: msg 110
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-15

bml00

Oct-15

Trumps largest single bloc are the Christian Evangelicals and it will not sit well that on a whim he dropped the Kurds , I expect to see him back peddle as the fighting gets worse.

As I previously wrote ISIL are now getting lose and are possibly assisitng in the fighting against the Turks .

BM

BerrySteph

Oct-15

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Australian women held in Syria have made desperate pleas for help as the notorious Syrian army closes in.

What notorious Syrian army?

Didn't bomb them from their homes in the first place, did it?

Didn't use precision weapons to destroy their hospitals the way that the US boasts of doing on the front page of the New York Times.

bml00

Oct-15

Its ok for Assad to kill his own people the cretin said so

BM

BerrySteph

Oct-15

bml00 said:

Its ok for Assad to kill his own people the cretin said so

Nation states do kill their own people - none of them as cynically as Israel does.

Video report broadcast on Israeli Television Channel 2 News 16 Oct 2011.

Uploaded day of broadcast, 16th Oct 2011

Golani Battalion 51 commander briefing his troops on the eve of their entry into Gaza during Operation Cast Lead (2008)

"At any price. Under any condition. Even if it means that he blows himself with his own grenade together with those trying to capture him

"... Also if it means that now his unit has to fire a barrage at the car they are taking him away in.

I should congratulate the IDF for terrorising Israeli soldiers into keeping this quiet for 3 years before it was put on YouTube!

Who was the Golani Battalion 51 commander who said that - why won't you tell us who it was, BM?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-16

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-16