Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

adwil

4/18/20

All were misunderstood. Like Berry.

BerrySteph

4/18/20

adwil said:

No proclamation was ever issued, though there seems to be evidence that it was discussed..

And on this basis, you tell me that Napoleon was a Zionist. There seems no limits to your self-delusion.

BerrySteph

4/18/20

bml00 said:

The Arabs like the Jews had choices

The choice they made was to welcome the Jews and fail to take up sticks against the Zionists.

That's what they're being so hideously punished for now by the world's worst terrorists.

BerrySteph

4/18/20

adwil said:

All were misunderstood. Like Berry.

If I was misundertood you'd not respond so angrily.

You only do that because you know I'm right.

bml00

4/18/20

The imbecile dwells on the past failures of the Arabs as if he can change anything .

BM

BerrySteph

4/18/20

bml00 said:

The imbecile dwells on the past failures of the Arabs as if he can change anything .

You're the one telling us that your victims deserved it for failing to abandon their homes.

In reply toRe: msg 335
bml00

4/18/20

Lets all put the clock back 70 years to keep numb nuts happy , we won they lost end of debate - absolute end of daft stupidity

BM

BerrySteph

4/18/20

bml00 said:

Lets all put the clock back 70 years to keep numb nuts happy

You told us that the brown people had a choice - when you knew that to be a lie.

You also insist that what happened 2000 years ago to $1 trillion worth of stolen property.

adwil

4/18/20

The Palestinian Arabs did have several choices but their leaders rejected all of them.

BerrySteph

4/19/20

adwil said:

The Palestinian Arabs did have several choices but their leaders rejected all of them.

You are filth.

Blaming the victims of a deliberate and extremely well-armed crime against them which has now been going on for 138 years since 1882.