Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delta Air Lines jacks up health insurance premiums for unvaccinated employees   America - all of it

Started Aug-27 by Raven2018; 6675 views.
katiek2

Oct-8

I am vax'd, but if it had been MANDATED at the time I got the jab, I doubt I would have done it.  The only real reason for a relligious exemption, IMHO, is if the vaccine offered to you is based on fetal tissue used in the manufacture of it.  Needless to say, the number of people claiming religious exemption is suspect.  I do understand the push back against a MANDATE though.  

BTW, this kid is full of himself and is a joke (just my opinion).

• Edited October 8, 2021 8:27 am  by  katiek2
Alm (JurgensenAlm)

Oct-8

When I quested the administration at Miami Heart where my husband had 5 by-passes about the L O N G bill which had things on it that He'd never had here is what I was told:  YOU HAVE EXCELLENT HLTH INSURANCE WHERE U DON'T HAVE TO PAY AN XTRA PENNY.  Me:  What?  Clerk:  WHO DO U THINK PAYS FOR THE POOR WHO NEED BYPASS SURGERY & HAVE NO INSURANCE?  Me:  R U saying that this is the 'norm' these days?  Clerk:  Check it out.

And so I did.  Yes...it is perfectly legal to "pad' bills of the insured...and there's nothing U can do about it.

Furthermore when I questioned some seniors about their healthcare I was shocked to hear that many of them HAD no supplementary Hlth ins.  Even the wealthy people.  Their final bills were half of what my husband's was.  Same heart surgeons/same care.  I pay $267.81/month for my Principal hlth ins.  (husband has since passed).  Plus $85.10 is taken out of my SS.  

Better to B poor OR play the system and get away with it. Sigh.

Alm (JurgensenAlm)

Oct-8

The Advantage healthcare ins. plans R the bane of our existence IMO.  People who unwittingly go into them find to their dismay that there R limitations...sure U can get all the dental/eyeglasses/rides etc BUT U have to live in certain zip codes.

These things aren't worth the powder to shoot them to Hell.

There R a bevvy of 'plans' from which to choose....it behooves One to THINK, THINK. B4 choosing.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-17

Trevor Noah is great.  If you can find his book "Born A Crime", it's well worth the read.

katiek2 said:

I am vax'd, but if it had been MANDATED at the time I got the jab, I doubt I would have done it. 

Is it just a "you can't tell me what to do!" tantrum, or do you have deeper government trust issues?

katiek2 said:

Needless to say, the number of people claiming religious exemption is suspect.

Yeah, especially when they are sold online.

katiek2

Oct-18

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Is it just a "you can't tell me what to do!" tantrum, or do you have deeper government trust issues?

Neither, I just prefer to think for myself, make my own decisions, not just do what some agency tells me I must do.  That doesn't mean I won't do whatever I'm being told I must do - it means I will make the decision.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-19

Vendors always gouge the customer when they know insurance is paying.
Alm (JurgensenAlm)

Oct-19

As well so does our government ;gouge' the people...every chance it gets.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-19

I don't think I have been gouged by the government. In fact, it gave us several thousand stimulus dollars.