Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Texas "Sharia" Laws   America - all of it

Started Sep-1 by CzoeMC; 1904 views.
CzoeMC

Sep-1

Grow the population, just don't let them vote.

*Texas, if they got the independence some want, would be a third world nation, as far as health and education without aid from the US. The grubby money from the oil industry wouldn't go much to community well fare, only to off shore bank accounts. (Don't they do that anyway?)

Might look like one of those "shit-hole" countries that T described, where the elite have money and privilege, and the rest, poverty, ignorance and few ladders to climb for success. Lords and Serfs.

• Edited September 1, 2021 10:05 pm  by  CzoeMC
In reply toRe: msg 1
CzoeMC

Sep-1

Was "The Handmaid's Tale" a premonition?

Women are not going to be passive anymore, and old white male supremacist guys are (hopefully) a dying breed, but women have to be vigilant against inequality.

In reply toRe: msg 2
CzoeMC

Sep-1

"You can't make me wear a mask! You can't make me get a Covid vaccine, but you better damn well let me into your vagina for personal medical information!"

In reply toRe: msg 3
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
CzoeMC said:

"You can't make me wear a mask! You can't make me get a Covid vaccine, but you better damn well let me into your vagina for personal medical information!"

Never underestimate the ignorant and self righteous in their quest to emulate the Taliban, while denouncing them at every turn.

Self-awareness has never been the strong suit of the conservatives.

CzoeMC

Sep-2

Some of the conservatives would be most happy with the sharia type restrictions, if only they could substitute their own desert god.

Keep 'em barefoot, pregnant, and ignorant

In reply toRe: msg 5
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Yup.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Well, of course this is happening.

Di (amina046)

Sep-4

Barefoot, pregnant, ignorant and poledancing! So no burka law!

CzoeMC

Sep-4

Right, the pageant queens would be at a huge disadvantage. Wouldn't even get to see the hemorrhoid cream smeared eyes and lips.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Someone I follow on Twitter sent me the link to the site where you dob in an abortion.

https://prolifewhistleblower.com/anonymous-form/

Unfortunately they knew I wasn't in the US, so I couldn't participate in the pester bomb.

I was gonna dob in a guy called Joseph, bringing a woman called Mary in. Apparently she was overpowered impregnated against her will by some asshat with a god complex.

Wish I could have sent that in.