Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

96 Year Old Nazi On The Lam   The U.K and Europe

Started Oct-1 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 928 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-3

According to the article, she was under twenty-one when the crimes were committed so Germany would be money ahead by giving her a pardon.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

She aided and abetted genocide.

She doesn't get a pardon just because she managed to evade consequences for 70 years.

Oomp (AstroLib)

Oct-4

Give her a quick trial, if found guilty. sentenced to life in geriatric home.

NO visitors unless conjugal.

-Oomp

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-4

She most likely was Hitler Youth and didn't know any better. She is being tried as a juvenile.

She just should plead guilty and get the torture over with. I supported Barry Goldwater when I was twenty years old and I couldn't even vote. Young people are very impressionable although I still like Barry. He was pro choice despite being a Republican conservative. He also integrated the Arizona Air National Guard.

CamGeary

Oct-6

I dig vengeance as much as the next person, but a 96 year old former secretary? Compare to the rousing welcome we gave Von Braun...

CamGeary

Oct-6

Goldwater in his pre-political days desegregated the workforce at his department store, simply because he thought it was the right thing to do, and at a time when no laws or courts could force him to do so...

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-6

I had a lot of respect for Barry. I really liked his photography.

photos
CamGeary

Oct-6

Same here; I supported LBJ in 1964 but that's a different story...

Goldwater once did a portrait of JFK, who autographed it with the greeting, "Barry, you should pursue your great talent...photography"...