Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Marjorie Taylor Green and Matt Gaetz   America - all of it

Started Dec-1 by David Finkel(ish) (mahjong54); 1069 views.

Since you know her so well, do you think that she’ll chase after the kids from Oxford High School, too?

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-3

I don't think I care to discuss my personal life with another do gooder liberal. It s no wonder you lose elections. Harassing public figures should be prosecuted like they do in China and other civilized countries.

Let me get this straight. 

I asked you whether or not you thought that Marjorie Taylor Green would chase down Oxford High School students like she did that Parkland student, and you are pleading the 5th?

Seriously? 

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-3

I don't care for paparazzi. I don't know about any Parkland students.

I would be surprised if Greene graduated from high school.

NISSY (NISSY2) said:

I don't know about any Parkland students.

You replied to post #16 above, with the video of Majorie Taylor Green chasing after and harassing the Parkland student David Hogg. 

You do remember the Parkland shooting, right?

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-3

I didn't tale your bait and watch the video. My post was about knowing who she is, not watching your video.

It’s not my video. It’s Majorie Taylor Green’s video, that she proudly posted to her own YouTube channel.

But I will try to keep in mind your tendency to post from willful ignorance in the future. 

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-3

Why should I want to watch a video made by Marjorie Taylor Greened? I could care less hat you think of me.
In reply toRe: msg 14
LiberalDem said:

In Praise of Donald Trump:

Mother of accused Michigan school shooting suspect praised Trump for stance on gun rights in 2016 blog post (msn.com)

"Lol. I’m not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught."

katiek2 said...

This trumpanzee will never take the advice of a demoRAT!

That is why you fail. 

katiek2 said...

Try being civil.  You'd be surprised at the reaction you'll get.

So, what you are implying is, that when people act the way I did in that video, they get the same back? Well, yes, the chicken / egg thing... I was attempting to return to Marjorie Taylor-Green what she dished out. Maybe you missed the end of the video, or, maybe your expectations are with a double standard.