Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"Encanto", Colombia and Magic   America - all of it

Started Dec-1 by I Want Flowers (LiberalDem); 214 views.
NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-1

I tried to give the LA Times a buck but this is is the message I got when I clicked your link:

While most of our pages are available in a version of latimes.com created for European Union users, some are currently unavailable. We are engaged on the issue and committed to identifying technical compliance solutions to this problem. Thanks for your interest in the Los Angeles Times.

I have tried to sign up in the past but their application page requires a US zip code and my postal code is Norwegian.

The link works fine for me.

I don't hit a paywall when I click on it.

I'm posting from Colombia.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-1

I have had problems with the LA Times for years. I have sent emails for help that go unanswered. I used to get emails asking me to subscribe but the links worked until the question about the zipcode on my credit card. Now I get this new message about working on it for EU residents except Norway is not in the EU.

I was able to read the article when I exed out the ad that covered the article.

NISSY (NISSY2) said:

I was able to read the article

Cool.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-2

There is a whole world out there and I love it but most Americans certainly aren't aware of it. Disney has always done a good job of revealing it.

“It’s a Small World (After All)” is a timeless classic and one of the most well-known songs of all time. Walt Disney asked the Academy Award®-winning brothers, Richard and Robert Sherman, who were hard at work on Mary Poppins, to create a single song that could be sung by Audio-Animatronics figures in multiple languages.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/magic-kingdom/its-a-small-world/