Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

American Greatness ?   America - all of it

Started Dec-2 by Di (amina046); 249 views.
Di (amina046)

Dec-2

katiek2

Dec-3

The consequences of our political leaders' actions, whether conservative or liberal, are quickly becoming very scary...

BTW, I always listen up when Victor Davis Hansen appears as a commentator on any show.  He's not afraid of being cancelled, so tells it as he sees it.  Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't, but I always end up actually thinking about what he said/wrote.

Di (amina046)

Dec-3

I always knew that you are one of the sharper blades in our drawer!

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-3

Victor Davis Hanson Appears to support "America First". First should be whoever does the best, not a country who uses power to win instead of deeds.

https://townhall.com/columnists/victordavishanson/

katiek2

Dec-3

NISSY (NISSY2) said:

Victor Davis Hanson Appears to support "America First". First should be whoever does the best, not a country who uses power to win instead of deeds.

Thank God he supports "America First"!  This is after all the country in which most Americans live.  Our industry, our concern should absolutely be directed first to our own population.  I may be unaware of it, but I don't see other first world countries lining up to benefit America.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-4

The US sanctions and blocks pipelines. This results in higher prices for the people in the sanctioned countries and bigger profits for corporations. It retards human progress. The maximum benefit to people around the world is when prices are as low as possible and people can afford more.

When any country adopts a policy of their country first, everybody loses including the country saying they should be first when they don't deserve it. America First benefits rich Americans who can afford to buy stock in corporations benefiting from "America First". Those who can't afford shares of Wall street corporations get to pay through the nose yet they are the ones who will vote for Trump.

Di (amina046)

Dec-26