Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is ISIS defeated?   Africa and the Middle East

Started 11/10/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 53440 views.
BerrySteph

12/9/19

bml00 said:

The below is the boast of USING HUMAN SHIELDS

You're just a disgusting human being - he is hailing non-violent resistance.

Meanwhile, the IDF uses real human shields - both Palestinians and Israelis.

And defends that practise!

IDF to appeal human shield ban

The practice of using human shields is against international law

The Israeli Defence Ministry will appeal against a supreme court ruling banning the use of Palestinian human shields in raids, officials said.

12 October 2005 - Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz is prepared to make a personal appearance in court to defend the practice, ministry officials added.

Human rights groups have frequently condemned the use of human shields.

The Israeli military believes that the use of Palestinian civilians can often defuse a tense situation.

Mr Mofaz is also set to argue that alternative methods of apprehending suspects, such as through the use of bulldozers, would endanger the lives of both Israeli soldiers and Palestinian civilians, a military source said. http://news.bbc. co.uk/1/hi/world /middle_east/ 4333982.stm

Two tiny video clips seem to be the only evidence for any Palestinians ever "using human shields". So its a totally fabricated charge.

(And of course another video showing kids playing with a blanket is the entirety of another blood-libel, "Pallywood").

bml00

12/9/19

There are many vidoes showing Palestinians pushing kids into the Israelis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLdB56lvOF4

BerrySteph

12/9/19

bml00 said:

There are many vidoes showing Palestinians pushing kids into the Israelis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLdB56lvOF4

You've got one of those videos ever. Shows a man you've driven to insanity with your sadism.

Meanwhile, 100s of 1000s of Israelis force their children to live in a war-zone for use as human shields.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/10/19

BerrySteph said:

When's that ever happened?

IN THE STORY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!

YOU KNOW, THE ONE YOU DISREGARDED IN ORDER TO HIJACK THE THREAD!

BerrySteph

12/12/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

IN THE STORY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT! YOU KNOW, THE ONE YOU DISREGARDED IN ORDER TO HIJACK THE THREAD!

I'm sorry, that does look as if its happened once in Afghanistan.

Though we're told absolutely nothing about the boy who is alleged to have caused the explosion.

Was he forced to do it or did occupation soldiers murder or otherwise attack his family?

In fact, we're not even sure that this was a suicide bomb - for all we know one of the three stepped on a mine.

All we know for sure is that there was a huge cover up - Australian forces refused to investigate openly in order to - apparently - avoid paying compensation.

If they treat Australian civilians this badly, and Australian civilians resent their treatment so badly then just think how Afghans feel!

Something we never hear - that's the real shocker. Vast suffering being caused to no purpose other than fill someone else's society with criminals and suffering civilians for generations to come.

I'm right, aren't I? There was never any purpose in going into Afghanistan other than to increase the chaos and suffering started there with "Operation Cyclone" - an action that strikes me as the single most cynical and pointless and evil state action in the history of the world.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/15/19

You really need to watch the story.

BerrySteph

12/15/19

You really need to watch the story.

We're told absolutely nothing about the boy who is alleged to have caused the explosion.

Was he forced to do it or did occupation soldiers murder or otherwise attack his family?

In fact, we're not even sure that this was a suicide bomb - for all we know one of the three stepped on a mine.

All we know for sure is that there was a huge cover up - Australian forces refused to investigate openly in order to - apparently - avoid paying compensation.

If they treat Australian civilians this badly, and Australian civilians resent their treatment so badly then just think how Afghans feel!

bml00

12/15/19

Commonsense is not one of the resident Defence Analysists strong  points but being stupid he is unassailable

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/16/19

BerrySteph said:

These things happened before the explosion:

• A man in the market place was seen with orange hands.  This is evidence of making a home-made explosive.
  • The son of the local extremist leader was seen leaving the area on the back of a motorbike.
  • A group of construction workers suddenly fled the area near the checkpoint, leaving their tools on the ground. Tools are valuable - not just for those who use them to work, but they are easily picked up and traded in markets for food and supplies.
  • A young boy, dressed in pure white robes walked calmly toward the checkpoint.  He was the only person, other than the soldiers and journalist.  The soldiers saw the make-shift suicide vest at the last second.

BerrySteph

12/16/19

These things happened before the explosion: A man in the market place was seen with orange hands.  This is evidence of making a home-made explosive. The son of the local extremist leader was seen leaving the area on the back of a motorbike. A group of construction workers suddenly fled the area near the checkpoint, leaving their tools on the ground. Tools are valuable - not just for those who use them to work, but they are easily picked up and traded in markets for food and supplies. A young boy, dressed in pure white robes walked calmly toward the checkpoint.  He was the only person, other than the soldiers and journalist.  The soldiers saw the make-shift suicide vest at the last second.

You can't have it both ways, Australia appears to have fought a 7 year campaign not to accept any of it. 

I simply have no reason to believe anything from the new official version.

After all, these so-called "Human Rights Observers" are notorious for making things up (I'm sure someone told me that even if it wasn't you). For all I know he had dynamite evidence of the atrocities perpetrated by Ozzie troops, you blew him up but, to keep him silent, fabricated the end of a video in which he appeared and paid him out when he agreed that that was what had happened.

Worse things happen at sea - look at poor Pat Tillman, murdered for knowing too much about the other things happening in Afghanistan.

And you have to play fair, because earlier you did prove to me that the Russians hijacked Yosemite Sam and I stopped making the argument I'd been making for years and confessed to being completely convinced.

So don't go round muttering that I'm a reprobate - I'm one of the most honest and open-minded people you'll ever meet.

Meanwhile, you uttered a reallly serious libel "I have a great dislike for anyone who convinces a 14 year old child that if they blow themselves up and try to kill others, that they will go to a magical paradise."

And you know its a libel because you've not answered my next question, as would have surely sprung into anyone's mind "Was the 14 year old forced to do it or was he a volunteer? Did occupation soldiers murder or otherwise attack his family?"

The fact that BM hates me (with no evidence) can surely only be proof of just how lily-white my conscience can be!