Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is ISIS defeated?   Africa and the Middle East

Started 11/10/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 49815 views.
BerrySteph

12/16/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

These things happened before the explosion: A man in the market place was seen with orange hands.  This is evidence of making a home-made explosive. The son of the local extremist leader was seen leaving the area on the back of a motorbike. A group of construction workers suddenly fled the area near the checkpoint, leaving their tools on the ground. Tools are valuable - not just for those who use them to work, but they are easily picked up and traded in markets for food and supplies. A young boy, dressed in pure white robes walked calmly toward the checkpoint.  He was the only person, other than the soldiers and journalist.  The soldiers saw the make-shift suicide vest at the last second.

You can't have it both ways, Australia appears to have fought a 7 year campaign not to accept any of it. 

I simply have no reason to believe anything from the new official version.

After all, these so-called "Human Rights Observers" are notorious for making things up (I'm sure someone told me that even if it wasn't you). For all I know he had dynamite evidence of the atrocities perpetrated by Ozzie troops, you blew him up but, to keep him silent, fabricated the end of a video in which he appeared and paid him out when he agreed that that was what had happened.

Worse things happen at sea - look at poor Pat Tillman, murdered for knowing too much about the other things happening in Afghanistan.

And you have to play fair, because earlier you did prove to me that the Russians hijacked Yosemite Sam and I stopped making the argument I'd been making for years and confessed to being completely convinced.

So don't go round muttering that I'm a reprobate - I'm one of the most honest and open-minded people you'll ever meet.

Meanwhile, you uttered a reallly serious libel "I have a great dislike for anyone who convinces a 14 year old child that if they blow themselves up and try to kill others, that they will go to a magical paradise."

And you know its a libel because you've not answered my next question, as would have surely sprung into anyone's mind "Was the 14 year old forced to do it or was he a volunteer? Did occupation soldiers murder or otherwise attack his family?"

The fact that BM hates me (with no evidence) can surely only be proof of just how lily-white my conscience can be!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/25/19

For fuck's sake Berry!

THIS was the best I could do as a transcript of the video you refused to watch (because it was edited by Satan - or whatever).

Don't piss at me about something else just because you're having a hissy fit.

bml00

12/25/19

Berry " I'm one of the most honest and open-minded people you'll ever meet."

MERRY CHRISTMAS

BerrySteph

12/25/19

THIS was the best I could do as a transcript of the video you refused to watch (because it was edited by Satan - or whatever).

I did watch it.

But the story is riddled with uncertainties - your own government refused to accept what it showed and only paid up when they felt like it.

Your own government is in bed with Americans who murder their own people to shut them up.

bml00

12/25/19

Other than for masochistic purposes why bother ?

You can win arguments with idiots they have spent their lives perfecting the art

BM

BerrySteph

12/26/19

bml00 said:

You can win arguments with idiots they have spent their lives perfecting the art

I do alright battling with idiots.

And you, who is not an idiot. Just ridiculously mistaken in so many ways.

In reply toRe: msg 328
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/7/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

2/12/20

BerrySteph

2/14/20

Indonesia seals the fate of hundreds of its citizens and former nationals drawn to fight for the Islamic State group, in a Presidential decision blocking a return to their homeland.

Another government that must be a puppet for the US.

Aggressive defenders of a Muslim nation should be very valuable to them. Take in and protect their families while forcing the men-folk to spend long periods fighting in foreign lands.

After all, we operate something like that and it works well for us. Indonesia even has the same huge advantage that we do, being an island/islands.