Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is ISIS defeated?   Africa and the Middle East

Started 11/10/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 47324 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/25/19

For fuck's sake Berry!

THIS was the best I could do as a transcript of the video you refused to watch (because it was edited by Satan - or whatever).

Don't piss at me about something else just because you're having a hissy fit.

bml00

12/25/19

Berry " I'm one of the most honest and open-minded people you'll ever meet."

MERRY CHRISTMAS

BerrySteph

12/25/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

THIS was the best I could do as a transcript of the video you refused to watch (because it was edited by Satan - or whatever).

I did watch it.

But the story is riddled with uncertainties - your own government refused to accept what it showed and only paid up when they felt like it.

Your own government is in bed with Americans who murder their own people to shut them up.

bml00

12/25/19

Other than for masochistic purposes why bother ?

You can win arguments with idiots they have spent their lives perfecting the art

BM

BerrySteph

12/26/19

bml00 said:

You can win arguments with idiots they have spent their lives perfecting the art

I do alright battling with idiots.

And you, who is not an idiot. Just ridiculously mistaken in so many ways.

In reply toRe: msg 328
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/7/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

2/12/20

BerrySteph

2/14/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Indonesia seals the fate of hundreds of its citizens and former nationals drawn to fight for the Islamic State group, in a Presidential decision blocking a return to their homeland.

Another government that must be a puppet for the US.

Aggressive defenders of a Muslim nation should be very valuable to them. Take in and protect their families while forcing the men-folk to spend long periods fighting in foreign lands.

After all, we operate something like that and it works well for us. Indonesia even has the same huge advantage that we do, being an island/islands.

bml00

2/15/20

Indonesia is correct not to accept back anybody who fought for ISIL, they would have been radicalized prior to going , coming back they would be full on ding bats 

Indonesia had had its fair share of race related issues eg Bali Bombings etc

BM