Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is ISIS defeated?   Africa and the Middle East

Started 11/10/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 44219 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

bml00

Jul-2

Italy and Greece and Spain are hubs for Migrants some of whom are ISIL sleepers .

The drug is possibly a new underground frug or fad

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Something tells me Muhammad would not be happy that his flock was hopped up in Jihad drugs, and selling them to fund their war on infidels.

bml00

Jul-4

His Flock including the Taliban and Hezbollah in Lebanon are behind much drug smuggling to finance their military operations 

Iran is being ever more squeezed so the drugs are an ends to a means 

I used to meet smugglers on the border and buy Cigars and perfume they are also a mine of information that is why some of them live good lives 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-11

bml00

Jul-11

Syria is disintergrating , the Assad grip lessens by the day, his major Ally the Iranians now being hit by Israel across Iran and their instilations and bases in Syria under almost daily attack , their economy is in utter shreds BUT ISIL is in the wings , recovering , learning , incredibly adept and clever and very - very single minded in their leaderships view of the removal of Assad.

Assad I have always said will one day be thrown to the dogs , as long as the Russians can make a political accomidation with whomever replaces him they will ultimately have no problems , the KGB is highly pragmatic in its views and if they see Assad as a dog with no chance better to cut their losses and look for the next best leadership

Iran is now wondering what November will bring them - IF Trump wins then expect conflict as the Iranians will be bought to heel

BM

• Edited July 11, 2020 5:23 am  by  bml00