Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

We demand freedom   World Wide WTF?

Started Aug-7 by NOTAX; 352 views.
NOTAX

Aug-7

The spirits are calling us back to mother Africa. Back home we will be welcome.  No more racism. No more micro aggression. Asylum from oppression. Viva. Viva.  Cha cha cha.

In reply toRe: msg 1
NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-8

Dominica is better if you want to escape discrimination. In fact, Dominica is as good as it gets! You can go to med school there.

The Indian River in Dominica.

NOTAX

Aug-8

No sir. My heart is in Africa.

In reply toRe: msg 3
NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-9

I have been to Mozambique and it was OK but I loved Dominica. n paper, Cameroon looks pretty good. It has a decent football team. South Africa has too much crime.
NOTAX

Aug-9

Sir it is kind of you to help me out with your research. Thankyou my friend. I was made unwelcome on another forum.

In reply toRe: msg 5
NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-10

Ben Rich (bald and bankrupt vlogger) has a good travel video (22 minutes) about Mauritania where he met some of the people. He is a white guy from England (not his fault) who makes wonderful videos from all over the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mL1aI6aabs

NOTAX

Aug-10

Rome was not built in a day. The train looks horrible. I do  not talk Arab so I will not settle there.

In reply toRe: msg 7
NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-11

Africa has a lot of former British colonies so you should find a place with English.
In reply toRe: msg 5
SquaddyB

Aug-11

Ricardo -mouth of the Iowa River - math, this is your latest incarnation, eh?

NOTAX

Aug-11

Roots movie told us slave Kunte Kinte came from Gambi Balongo river. In Gambia. Liberia ancestors also calling us back. We hear the drums, We feel the message in our bones.