Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Duterte   Asia

Started 11/11/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1699 views.
In reply toRe: msg 8
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-10

BerrySteph

May-12

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

As the Philippines prepares for pivotal mid-term elections, President Rodrigo Duterte seems to be going from strength to strength.

A society that the US has horribly polarised and damaged.

bml00

May-13

Ever been to the Philipinnes - do you have any experience of the country/cities / islands etc ?

NONE (AS USUAL)

In reply toRe: msg 11
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-13

bml00

Jul-13

In a 3rd world country such as the Philippines there will be no pity for the drug dealers who have met their fate , go to Manila , try driving from the Airport to an Hotel and see how many people will try to open your car doors

BM

In reply toRe: msg 13
BerrySteph

Jul-13

bml00 said:

In a 3rd world country such as the Philippines there will be no pity for the drug dealers who have met their fate

Just brown people, who cares, eh?

In reply toRe: msg 13
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-14

bml00 said:

go to Manila , try driving from the Airport to an Hotel and see how many people will try to open your car doors

To steal from you?  Or sell you drugs?

bml00

Jul-14

Try to steal from you - they come charging at the car at each traffic light , it is incredible .

As for sex and drugs you cant put into words the seediness of the place .

We stayed in an 5 star Hotel , 99% of the guests were men and each morning the men arrived with young girls or young boys in tow who they had bought back to the hotel the night before what was worse it appeared to be accepted practice .

Go to a store , go to a gas station , go for a walk and somebody male or female will approach you - each time every time .

I was glad to be out of Manilla and will never go back , I am very broadminded but the men in the Hotels sickened me

BM

In reply toRe: msg 16
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-15

I'll add Manilla to the list of places I never want to visit.

bml00

Jul-15

It is difficult to express the sense of immorality that hangs over the place , my major annoyance was not with the locals but the men arriving seeking to faciliate their own requirements with a population who saw selling their boys or girls as an accepted way of life , also the prettiest of women usually turned out to be lads .

I was glad to leave

BM