Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jerusalem - It's complicated..   Africa and the Middle East

Started 12/7/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 96038 views.
Di (amina046)

Dec-22

A spray in a manger! Banksy unveils his latest work - a nativity scene

The 'Scar of Bethlehem' artwork features a nativity scene with Mary and Joseph and the baby Jesus - but instead of a star hanging over the crib, there is what appears to be a large bullet hole.

BerrySteph

Dec-22

Di (amina046) said:

The 'Scar of Bethlehem' artwork features a nativity scene with Mary and Joseph and the baby Jesus - but instead of a star hanging over the crib, there is what appears to be a large bullet hole.

Banksy is doing an amazing job here.

But I'm baffled - the birthplace of Christianity is being destroyed and stolen, with most of the Christians there already ethnically cleansed like the Jews out of Germany. Many of them murdered.

What's the matter with Christians that they're not protesting, demanding the property of their co-religionists back and insisting on their freedom of movement?

bml00

Dec-22

Berry is baffled , this years only honest comment from the imbecile

Happy Christmas from the Holy Land

BM

• Edited December 22, 2019 11:50 pm  by  bml00
Msg 255.1034 deleted
Di (amina046)

Dec-29

Speaking of imbeciles

Benjamin Netanyahu's son calls for British diplomats to be expelled from Israel

'God willing you guys will be kicked out soon,' Yair Netanyahu tells UK consulate

CC to bml00
Harold27Z

Dec-29

Why don't those tiny precariously balanced caps fall off ?   Are they secured with clips ?

Suppose you were bald and had no hair, then clips would be useless. In that case would you need double-sided tape ?

bml00

Dec-30

The Son is proving to be a liability to the Family his comments are as dumb as they get

With the up coming visit of Prince Charles you would have hoped the cretin would have shut up

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-30

Am I a bad person for wanting the same answers to Harold's questions about the Yarmulkes?

bml00

Dec-30

Good Morning from Israel ,

I dont know how they stay on - I wear for Birth Deaths Marriages and Circumcisions etc , I am worried it will fall off from the moment I put it on (I have no hair) and it just sits there till I move and then it slides off the bonce , for the religious and the devout who wear them all the time I can only imagine the worry of it falling off is part and parcel of the devotion.

The Hassidic Jews wear a much larger Kippah (plural Kippot) eg yamulke I think theirs are stuck on at birth , at the same time their foreskin is removed and then buried (yes they are buried) they must stick the Kippah on as a replacement

BM

ps - once Buried the Foreskin it does not take root otherwise we would have an even greener society than currently

• Edited December 30, 2019 3:30 am  by  bml00
BerrySteph

Dec-30

Harold27Z said:

Why don't those tiny precariously balanced caps fall off ? 

I don't want to be prejudiced against a woman wearing a hijab (difficult though it is not to despise her) and my self-protecting response to all such dress is to ignore it.

Hence, I don't want to think about or to know the answer to your question.