Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jerusalem - It's complicated..   Africa and the Middle East

Started 12/7/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 103284 views.
Di (amina046)

Jan-29

Di (amina046)

Jan-29

I think he is even more arrogant than his father-in-law.

bml00

Jan-30

The Palestinians are famous for never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-30

Well, he was tasked with bringing peace to the Middle East...

It appears he has no idea what he's doing.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-30

BerrySteph

Jan-30

bml00 said:

The Palestinians are famous for never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity 

You've not only beaten robbed and killed them from their homes - you've done the same to all of the countries they ended up in.

Nor are you going to stop at any border that Kushner illegally gives you - boasting of aiming for "Eternal Conflict".

Clear intent to have Holocaust II on 60 or 600 million people for their faith (Christian even more thoroughly than Muslim).

And of course this disgusting hypocrisy blaming the victims of ethnic cleansing for their own suffering comes just days after Holocaust Day.

BerrySteph

Jan-30

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Palestinians reject Trump's Middle East peace plan, Israel welcomes recognition of settlements

No, its not the Palestinians, victim of this massive crime, protesting - the whole world is opposed to it.

BerrySteph

Jan-30

Di (amina046) said:

Kushner: Palestinians Have Never Done Anything Right in Their Sad, Pathetic Lives

I'm not sure any Nazi ever said anything so outrageous of their victims. 

And those who might have done so had been sponsored to power by Ford, General Motors, Carnegie etc. (BM actually led me to an article suggesting that the Nazis had less animus towards the Jews than most Germans - http://www.history.ac.uk/ihr/Focus/Holocaust/stone.pdf - tell me if I'm wrong)

Who is sponsoring this Holocaust-like evil from Kushner? Nobody that I can tell - the evil spills from his mouth with no obvious paymaster.

(However, the antisemitic may be about to jump up and down and blame the Jews - lets wait and see).

bml00

Jan-30

Kushner is an Orthodox Jew , his comments however merely reflect the words of another Jew Abba Ebban who prophetically said several decades earlier that the Palestinians never fail to fail to miss an opportunity .

The Nazis of course do not enter this debate at any time anywhere - this is about the Jewish land of Israel and an effort / an attempt to try to find some form of peace between the Palestinians and the Jews .

There is , there never has been nor ever will be any Holocaust of the Palestinians (their numbers rise each year ) so such language has no place in this debate .

For there to be peace the two parties Jews and Palestinians need to sit together , the Palestinians may loathe the plan , they may despise all that forumlated the plan but they need to sit with the Jews to attempt to find a solution .

I doubt however that either party under their respective leaders have a chance of peace but both parties have nothing to lose by trying but one thing is sure that until they meet the Palestinians merely slide along witht their cause into oblivion , at one time their Arab brethren could be called upon for support , today they cant they have their own hands full with their own issues .

DONT WRITE THE PEACE OFFER OFF , IT IS AN OPENNING GAMMIT

bm

BerrySteph

Jan-30

bml00 said:

Kushner is an Orthodox Jew , his comments however merely reflect the words of another Jew Abba Ebban who prophetically said several decades earlier that the Palestinians never fail to fail to miss an opportunity .

So that makes three racists.

Is it your intent to make people despise and hate Jews?