Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jerusalem - It's complicated..   Africa and the Middle East

Started 12/7/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 44627 views.
BerrySteph

Apr-19

bml00 said: No interest in events 70 or 80 years ago they are utterly irrelevant

Says the guy who insists he owns the land from 3000 years ago.

And is seizing $100 billion of property in Hebron and elsewhere.

bml00 said - in a World and a region where leaderships / regimes and lands change hands constantly .

You begged to join the system that said force would no longer be used to settle disputes.

And you would take disputes to arbitration.

Why won't you let the Palestinians join the same system, BM?

bml00

Apr-19

Berry,

Enjoy Yourself , have a great Easter .

I will not soil this forum with your endless junk .

The Jews are home back in their land , the land where the Jewish narrative began , we are in control of our city and we have gone from regional underdogs to the Regions Super Power .

Enjoy our success with me

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-20

I don't think Jews would be solely responsible for a Muslim Holocaust.

I'm sure Stephen Miller is already planning the camps.

BerrySteph

Apr-20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I don't think Jews would be solely responsible for a Muslim Holocaust.

I said nothing about the Jews. Its BM who constantly insists they're the ones doing these things. I think I know why.

Meanwhile, a holocaust of Muslims probably started with "Shock and Awe". Though It had been signalled earlier eg Axis of Evil.

One shouldn't really accuse Israel of directly being behind it - treats Christians fully as badly as Muslims.

bml00

Apr-20

Most recent Muslim atrocities have been between inter Muslim differences and these will continue unabated as neither Shiite or Sunni will give ground , unless of course Saudi Arabia and Iran become kidding buddies

The idiotic often repeated mantra of Berry is spread wide by him as he looks, fishes and seeks like minded nit wits

He is a self confessed liar by his own mouth he confessed 

BM

bml00

Apr-20

When you think of Israel which people do you think of ... Sikhs or Hindu’s maybe Lutherans or perhaps my people the Jews ?

A simple reply should get this idiocy of Berry sorted , you don’t have a dead dog in the argument

thanks 

BM

BerrySteph

Apr-20

bml00 said:

Most recent Muslim atrocities have been between inter Muslim differences

Took the Palestinians 50 years to discover how to make explosives (1970s) and Iran may be the only nation to be making any quantities now.

Its astonishing how much trouble any natives in the ME have had getting to WMD. Only Saudi got anything effective and not much of them. Yet.

bml00

Apr-20

Bother Jenifer with your obsessive lies and nonsense 

I am on a beach looking at Saudi Arabia , Egypt and Jordan , where are you , stuck all night every night peddling twaddle

Car to clean bike to oil and breakfast to eat 

Enjoy your miserable life

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-20

The Muslim holocaust may have already begun.

Myanmar and ISIS have made great strides.

bml00

Apr-21

Neither is an holocaust , neither was an industrialized , cost effective , time and motion effort .

The usage of the World HOLOCAUST should be used with some form of respect because it represented not only the Nazis effort to eradicate Western Jews it also involved the assistance of many communities who participated willingly in the removal of the Jews wherever the Nazis went .

In terms of real numbers very little compares to the Rwanda where the decimation of one community by another was done with the crudest of all weapons the machete .

ISIL will survive , terrorists are alike mushrooms , you cut their heads off and the grow elsewhere and in Syria there are huge tracts of lands for them to collect reassemble and continue , 2 or 3 men or women walking into a market will do as much harm in a few moments as a concerted attack

BM