Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Evolution always evolving   Science

Started 1/25/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 34375 views.
In reply toRe: msg 110
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/7/19

Harold27Z

11/20/19

Aquatic ape ? Rubbish.  Despite plenty rivers and coastlines, they built no bridges and remain useless swimmers and never built boats or ships.

But for the sake of argument (not that I like arguing) let us imagine the basic contention was somehow true:  the origin of Mankind was southern Africa.

Then logically, how can we be labelled "settlers" for merely returning to our roots ?  Nobody made a fuss when Alex Haley returned to his roots in Gambia.

Can you not see the hypocrisy ?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/21/19

It's Thursday, so Berry may be back to answer, if he so chooses.

BerrySteph

11/21/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

It's Thursday, so Berry may be back to answer, if he so chooses.

What for?

I was in the process of making two very important points - that the Zionists introduced almost every form of terrorism into the Middle East.

Disgusting person adwil jumped in and announced it was a pack of lies:

Adwil -> As promised, I said I'd return to dissect your assertions. Do you still stand by this nonsense? Is there anything you want to resile from?

So he's picking up on something he knew was meant to be in there but I'd missed ("terrorism introduced into the Middle East") and then run away.

Prepped his angry sidekick to lie and deny.

BM -> The usual shite again - the liar INTENDED TO SAY - bm - ps - As usual most of the idiots  links dont work

So you have two terrorist defenders in your Forum - but you choose to ban me for challenging them on it.

One of them said this: HK is now worse than Beirut

You banned me for pointing out why Beirut is in such a terrible mess, with every person in a (once democratic) government there stealing everything they can and getting out of the country.

This was my response to BM - if you want the 600 million people killed in Holocaust II in the Middle East then it sure looks like it - because you're covering up for the people destroying its cities - starting with "Paris of the Middle East".

Berry -> What, Israel bombing flat whole districts? Attacking the women and children as a way to get to their menfolk.

That's all I said - clearly directly relevant to the discussion and for that you banned me.

Be honest - you've been  bribed by the Zionists to toe their line and you know full well that, if you acted honestly encouraging the good discussions that I'm trying to have - quite a number of them, Irving, Gaon, terrorism, Iraq, Vietnam, Assange etc etc - you will stop me because you don't want any of the war-criminals to be exposed.

bml00

11/21/19

PS - there are not 600 million people in the Middle East , our dim wit as usual tries so hard to make an idiot of himself and does a fine job, he is to be commended.

• Edited November 21, 2019 4:15 am  by  bml00
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/23/19

Berry, the topic is Evolution, and your choice was whether to reply to Harold about Aquatic Apes.

Come on dear, it's your first post back.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/23/19

Nope.

The topic is evolution.

BerrySteph

11/24/19

Nope. The topic is evolution.

BM is here as political commissar, lashing out at deviant thinking and all mention of kiddy-torturing. His sole interest (and what he gets rewarded for) is to marginalise those who do it.

Harold is a potentially dangerous fascist - but he's not paid by anyone and is nowhere near as much of a threat to your Forum as BM.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/25/19

Once again.

The topic is evolution.

BerrySteph

11/26/19

Once again. The topic is evolution.

We've evolved into societies that glorify genocide.

I'm pretty sure that's new - and not something even German society ever did.