Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

School shootings in the US 2018   America - all of it

Started 2/15/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 23100 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-13

Hmm... perhaps the SCOTUS is not stacked after all...

BerrySteph

Nov-13

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

US Supreme Court rules that legal action against Remington Arms Co brought by families of Sandy Hook massacre victims can move forward.

Sick society.

The 2012 rampage was carried out by a 20-year-old gunman named Adam Lanza, who shot his way into the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut and fired on first-graders and adult staff before fatally shooting himself as police closed in.

The US has experienced a succession of mass shootings in recent decades, including the 2017 attack at a Las Vegas concert that killed 58 and one at a nightclub in Orlando in 2016 that killed 49.

Assault-type rifles have been a recurring feature in many of the massacres.

The US Congress has not enacted new gun control laws in the wake of the mass shootings largely because of Republican opposition.

Harold27Z

Nov-13

Katie Hopkins said blaming guns is like blaming the spoon which made Oprah fat.

Harold27Z

Nov-13

Try not to believe the media circus propaganda movie script.

BerrySteph

Nov-13

Harold27Z said:

Katie Hopkins said blaming guns is like blaming the spoon which made Oprah fat.

Stupid woman. Stupid man for thinking she's worth quoting.

Unpleasant both for that racist attack.

Can someone help explain to this mainstream cockwomble the difference between God and Boris? Thank you. pic.twitter.com/UdXswBZ…
29 mins ago
‘America is under attack - like never before’ Absolute truth from the President. America is following the U.K. down a dark path Do not become like us. Fight for your freedoms. Fight for your 2nd Anendment. And fight right now Support @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/yN2ZlZu…
45 mins ago
I accept all polls are about as useful as a skylight on a submarine. But ..... Come on #Bojo. #BackBoris and build from strength pic.twitter.com/Gk6NqXS…
3 hours ago
Exciting announcements from @UKLabour today: Working people to be taxed harder to pay for the Great Unemployed to enjoy free housing, schools and health. And.... pic.twitter.com/ynhsIFL…
5 hours ago
I will not be spending Christmas with the Royal family, because I would rather spend it with Beyoncé. ...Harry, heel. I said heel. #MeghanMarkle pic.twitter.com/NiSgsQL…
5 hours ago
Katie Olivia Hopkins (born 13 February 1975) is an English media personality, columnist and former businesswoman. She was a contestant on the third series of The Apprentice in 2007, and following further appearances in the media, she became a columnist for British national newspapers.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-14

I have no idea what that is.

Harold27Z

Nov-15

You lost me after the first 2 sentences.  Surely the quote equally applies to all jumbo life-forms, not just Oprah's. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-16

Harold27Z said:

You lost me after the first 2 sentences.

Glad it wasn't just me.