Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get your bible out of my uterus!   Religion

Started 2/21/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 9231 views.
In reply toRe: msg 15
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/1/19

In reply toRe: msg 16
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/6/19

Di (amina046)

3/7/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/9/19

The women may not know that they were even pregnant!

I have an IUD fitted. I would not have the faintest idea if my period was late, as they have always been erratic. Hence the need for the IUD.

But even without contraception, 6 weeks could easily pass before I got around to seeing a doctor or having a pregnancy test.

This is beyond stupid!

In reply toRe: msg 19
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/25/19

In reply toRe: msg 21
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/23/19

BerrySteph

5/25/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Activists are taking their fight to end abortion in the US to the Supreme Court. With Trump appointees on the bench, the decision could be made by one judge, writes Mazoe Ford.

The US Constitution was always dangerously unstable - we're now seeing its breakdown.

The Supreme Court is fast losing its credibility as a defender of anyone or anything - the US could be torn apart over gays or guns or gynacology. Some states simply refusing to implement what others claim to be settled law.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/26/19

BerrySteph said:

The US Constitution was always dangerously unstable - we're now seeing its breakdown. The Supreme Court is fast losing its credibility as a defender of anyone or anything - the US could be torn apart over gays or guns or gynacology. Some states simply refusing to implement what others claim to be settled law.

Excellent points, all.

BerrySteph

5/26/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Excellent points, all.

I'm sure you will have noticed that I don't always show the respect I should to the great and good society on the other side of the pond.

However, its Constitutional problems were well known (and much deeper than people commonly recognize).

And we're now seeing something very dark and terrible in process of happening.

Will Trump step down when the time comes? Yes, probably - however, the next Democratic President will face enormous difficulty from a now heavily and nastily politicised judicial system.