Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Russia    The U.K and Europe

Started 3/28/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 22464 views.
In reply toRe: msg 144
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 146
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-12

In reply toRe: msg 147
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-13

adwil

May-13

BerrySteph said:

More significantly, you've had ample opportunity to correct me and have failed ever to do so. * Bombs in Cafes:

Just noticed you've published this nonsense again. Why? Any cursory examination of terror attacks and assassinations since the Eighteenth Century would have demonstrated you were talking nonsense. I've previously presented you with evidence showing you were utterly wrong. I guess there's no point in doing that again because you'll shrug off the evidence and keep on lying.

BerrySteph

May-14

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Russia now only trails the US, Spain and the UK for coronavirus cases, but President Vladimir Putin has ordered the gradual easing of lockdown measures.

Russia is a poor country with massive problems (only some of them deliberately imposed by us).

They believe that vodka protects from Coronavirus - which it does, if you drink enough of it, you won't die of the disease!

BerrySteph

May-14

Moved to the Berry's Hijack High Jinks thread

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-15

BerrySteph

May-15

In late March, Vladimir Putin declared the coronavirus epidemic was under control in Russia. Now, a surge in infections has it reporting the second-highest number of cases in the world after the US. What went wrong?

Its a very poor country run by mafias who are looting it with our enthusiastic support.

Of course its suffering terribly from this disease, as it does from everything else.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-20

BerrySteph

May-21

Russia is facing questions about its low number of coronavirus deaths in relation to total cases but those in power say the numbers are accurate as are the attributions of deaths to other diseases, and they are "not hiding anything".

Again, if you have quotes from actual observers suggesting something bad is happening and its being covered up, then its valid news and I might (but might not) be interested to read it.

But you're picking up on simple smears of the Russians as a nation.