Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Russia    The U.K and Europe

Started 3/28/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 58100 views.
In reply toRe: msg 210
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/18/21

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/19/21

That's pretty much the definitive example of Treason, right?

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

That's pretty much the definitive example of Treason, right?

I'm sure that they'll say that it's just like MLK, but in any case, they got her.

katiek2

1/19/21

I'm sure that Williams told her EX everything she planned to do, aren't you?  Don't you divulge any nefarious plans you might have to  your ex(s)?  Right now, all that can be proven is that she took the laptop.  With her fleeing, maybe she did plan to give it to the Russians, but it would be a tad naive to believe anything that someone that might have a grudge against her would say.  It would really be nice to actually hear the truth from someone.  Journalism is dead.

katiek2 said:

It would really be nice to actually hear the truth from someone.  Journalism is dead.

I'm glad she's not OUR neighbor. 

I'd be worried that she might break into our house, steal our computers, and shoot us.

Revealed: ITV News identifies protester who stormed the Capitol | ITV News

A woman who stormed the US Capitol last week wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with an alt-right slogan has been identified by ITV News as a 22-year-old care work...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/21/21

katiek2 said:

Journalism is dead.

Sure, now that it is allowed to thrive unthreatened, I have no doubt you want to smother it with a "My Pillow".

katiek2

1/21/21

Why would I want to smother them with a mypillow?  I just want them to do some non-targeted investigative reporting.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/22/21

There is nothing more the media can report on, other than she allegedly planned to sell it.

That's what the investigation is for.

All they can report on for now are the charges laid, if an investigation is in progress and if there have been any arrests.

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message