Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Germany   The U.K and Europe

Started 4/7/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 5423 views.
In reply toRe: msg 58
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-20

adwil

Feb-20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

German police say eight people have been killed in shootings in the city of Hanau, near Frankfurt.

"Kurds"  or.... "of Kurdish origin" in later reports.

In reply toRe: msg 60
Di (amina046)

Feb-21

Not that we know really, just hookah smokers .

adwil

Feb-21

Di (amina046) said:

just hookah smokers .

German news media reported victims were of Kurdish background whilst later news labeled the killer as a right wing nutcase.

In reply toRe: msg 62
Di (amina046)

Feb-21

Yes nutcase without a doubt, but "incel", rightwing, whose psychiatrists ultimatley recommended he consult a clairvoyant in Austria who after a brief exchange of emails told him that he could not help him.

adwil

Feb-21

Incel? Oh dear. Apparently the term has been around since the 1990s but I only became aware of it recently. What does society do with men like that who might explode into misogynistic violence or mass murder?

Identify. Treat. Monitor. Lock up before they hurt others?

Difficult.

In reply toRe: msg 64
Di (amina046)

Feb-21

and it seems that there are lots of them. I had no clue. I see many women have lunch or dinner together and always thought that they being a majority they could not find a male partner.

adwil

Feb-21

Di (amina046) said:

I see many women have lunch or dinner together and always thought that they being a majority they could not find a male partner.

I would assume they were colleagues, friends, sisters or even lovers. Incel ladies don't seem to be the problem that incel men are. 

In reply toRe: msg 66
Di (amina046)

Feb-21

you misunderstood me, I was trying to say that women are abundantly "available" and therefore did not have a clue about this male "incel" phenomenon.

adwil

Feb-21

Ah, I misunderstood. Sorry.