Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What God would want this?   Religion

Started 5/14/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1747 views.
In reply toRe: msg 7
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-17

BerrySteph

Jan-17

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Seven people are killed in a bizarre religious ritual in a jungle community in Panama, including a pregnant woman and five of her children.

Check out what chaos and suffering the US imposed on Panama in order to steal their natural resources.

Then jeer at them for the results!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-18

The US is not responsible for an old man butchering innocent people - some of them his own family.

BerrySteph

Jan-18

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The US is not responsible for an old man butchering innocent people - some of them his own family.

Really now? When that kind of behaviour is central to US culture?

And the US has unquestionably imposed huge chaos and suffering on the people of Panama and everywhere else in brown-people land?

bml00

Jan-18

BROWN PEOPLE LAND ?

It is old time racist remarks like the above that denigrate any forum

BM

In reply toRe: msg 12
Di (amina046)

Jan-18

Yes, it is Harold all over! Disgusting!

CC to BerrySteph
bml00

Jan-19

The tolerance of Jenifer is wearing thin when you describe people as Berry does , I wonder when her sense of right or wrong will kick in

BM

In reply toRe: msg 14
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-19

Do you REALLY believe that I'm a bad person, BM?

bml00

Jan-19

I believe that anybody that does not take a stand on racism is questionable , if there was a BROWN PERSON on this forum they would be offended beyond words and you - YES YOU would be responsible

Sorry , you are judged by your actions not your words and you tolerate Dreadful racism , you are an enabler , you are the blind eye that allows racism to get a foot hold with

You can have a very successful interesting forum without racism and the people that generate it

BM

In reply toRe: msg 14
BerrySteph

Jan-19

bml00 said:

The tolerance of Jenifer is wearing thin when you describe people as Berry does

Play fair now, I'm never personally abusive to you - and systematically refer to you as "our esteemed correspondent".

I sometimes wish you'd show me the same respect.

I have a question for you - why did your top hasbarist, Michael Oren (former US ambassador and MK) attack the work of James Bamford in 2001 but ignore him completely with his "definitive" defence of Israel and the USS Liberty in 2004?

Why have the two earlier attacks vanished from the web?

Not ashamed of anything, surely?