Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Political Correctness - TOLERANCE OR DEATH!!   General Confusion

Started 7/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 15390 views.
In reply toRe: msg 111
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-24

NOBODY is cancelling Horrible Histories!!!

bml00

Nov-24

So they complain about Jelly fish and rats 1000 years ago but what about dogs snakes infact anything that moves being eaten today in China?

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-26

HH calls out EVERY civilisation for the weirdest, grossest stuff.

That's the whole point of Terry Pratchett's approach to teaching kids about history!

Make it as gross and absurd as you can, because truth is often stranger than fiction.

Nobody leaves their five year old alone to watch it.

The parents would miss out on the laugh.

bml00

Nov-26

With most kids able to access anything I am surprised that people should be offended .

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-27

I agree.

I really can't stand cancel culture.

That was why I was prepared to give Berry another chance.

He lasted almost 2 days...

bml00

Nov-27

berry is back on OP writing the same single fixated junk to the same poor sods , he has some form of autism with his inability to move away from his sole choice of deriding Jews in some form or other 

As to the kids and the Net , I am sitting with my Brother today and a toddler (maybe 2 or 3) is sitting in her chair and surfing the net as if she was 50 she had absolute confidence and ability by the time she is 10 she will know more about this world and sex etc than I did at 30 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-15

bml00

Dec-15

A very large slice of the US wanted Trump to remain in Power and now that Biden is about to take the mantle of office so the hate the leader campaigns will ramp up as usual 

Obama was loved and despised same for Trump and it will be the same for Biden and Harris , the right in the US wanted a strong tough unforgiving leader who unlike Obama who was a consumate politician and did nothing of note except allow the US to slide from a position of power to a position of being seen as weak , Trump was never a politician he lacked every single facet of such a being he was however able to tackle the Chinese , tackle the Iranians , and put Putin on his guard he elevated the strategic position of the US , Biden IMO will weaken it again 

What they call Mrs Biden is of no interest to me at all , what they did to Mrs. Obama or Mrs Trump was an example of how low the politics of the US has become 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-17

bml00 said:

A very large slice of the US wanted Trump to remain in Power

I disagree... You need to do the actual math.

There are around 255 million Americans over the age of 18.

75 million voted for Trump

81 million voted for Biden.

Trump got 29% of the vote.

Biden got 31% of the vote.

The remaining 40% - which is the majority - wanted neither or didn't care.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-17

bml00 said:

and put Putin on his guard...

Where is this statement coming from?  Putin was free to murder his enemies freely - or at least try - all over the world.

He rigged his own re-election (for REAL, not just the cries of a loser tantrum) without consequence.

Meanwhile Trump did not intimidate any dictators.  He cosied up to them and gave them whatever they wanted, even stabbing allies in the back (literally when it comes to the Kurds) to do it.

He alienated allies and made the US the butt of every joke on the planet.

How did that Make America Great Again?