Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Political Correctness - TOLERANCE OR DEATH!!   General Confusion

Started 7/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 25944 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/17/20

bml00 said:

and put Putin on his guard...

Where is this statement coming from?  Putin was free to murder his enemies freely - or at least try - all over the world.

He rigged his own re-election (for REAL, not just the cries of a loser tantrum) without consequence.

Meanwhile Trump did not intimidate any dictators.  He cosied up to them and gave them whatever they wanted, even stabbing allies in the back (literally when it comes to the Kurds) to do it.

He alienated allies and made the US the butt of every joke on the planet.

How did that Make America Great Again?

bml00

12/17/20

Thank you Teacher so in the end 75 million voted for Trump as I said a very large slice of the US wanted Trump 

I believe that the KEY is that 40% wanted neither and this I can also understand .

BM

bml00

12/17/20

Nobody murders freely when states are involved there is a cost politically to pay whether it is Russia or Saudi Arabia etc

I have no truck for Putin who is a corrupt ice cold strategist with a deep understanding of his enemies , he is somebody you dont want to upset .

Trump played his cards to the NK and his demands for denuclearization did not pay off but he tried , the Kurds will survive I am sure we are supplying them with US arms and I am sure they are giving us pinpoint details about Syria and Iran 

I repeat Trump was not a Politician he was a mover and shaker he has no political training and IMO cares little for the claptrap of politics .

I guess 75 million Americans see things differently from you 

BM

bml00 said:

Thank you Teacher so in the end 75 million voted for Trump as I said a very large slice of the US wanted Trump 

Bullies have been with us for a long, long time. For hundreds and hundreds of years. That's nothing new.

No, this is "how cancel culture works".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9055391/San-Francisco-rename-Lincoln-High-School-didnt-black-lives-mattered-him.html

One of the finest high schools in san francisco is set to be renamed. The claim 'now' is because of his treatment of American indians, yet, this is the actual quote on Dec 14; https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/san-francisco-lincoln-blm/

The source for the numerous headlines reporting that the liberal Bay Area city was set on changing the name of Lincoln High because Lincoln didn’t show “Black lives matter” comes from a single quote from Jeremiah Jeffries, the chair of San Francisco Unified School District’s School Names Advisory Committee. He was quoted by the San Francisco Chronicle in a Dec. 14, 2020, article on the subject with the following remark:

“Lincoln, like the presidents before him and most after, did not show through policy or rhetoric that Black lives ever mattered to them outside of human capital and as casualties of wealth building.

Your example? boo hoo, jill biden is offended...............

Thanks For The MAGA Polices, Bye (bobrazz) said:

No, this is "how cancel culture works".

This is how cancel culture works.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/19/20

bml00 said:

so in the end 75 million voted for Trump as I said a very large slice of the US wanted Trump

Oh yeah, there is no denying that a LOT of Americans are racist idiots!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/19/20

bml00 said:

the Kurds will survive

Has anyone heard anything since this time last year?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/erdogan-turkey-kurds-border-syria-war-trump-ethnic-cleansing-a9204581.html

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/19/20

I agree with Edison losing his naming rights.

He was a thief and a fraud.

However, we can't pick and choose who gets cancelled because we finally find who made what bad decision and who turned out to be an ass-hat.

Learning more about the true history is important, however.

It's a mess, basically.

bml00

12/19/20

So if you voted for Biden You were not a racist and smart , interesting analysis 

BM