Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Political Correctness - TOLERANCE OR DEATH!!   General Confusion

Started 7/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 24592 views.

Oh yeah, there is no denying that a LOT of Americans are racist idiots!

And, once again, you prove that the term "racist" has virtually no meaning in today's English lexicon.

It's a mess, basically.

As was your post. Why bring up edison? Who gets to decide who made what bad decision, who turned out to be an ass-hat? In America shouldn't that be the whole of the American people or should one tribe be the arbiter?

Cancel culture is, basically, judgement of a person on incomplete, zero, or false, facts. It's not "a mess", it's simply wrong.

So if you voted for Biden You were not a racist and smart , interesting analysis 

Well, biden claims that if you didn't "you're not black".

katiek2

12/19/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

You know, I used to respect you.  I was wrong.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

This is true.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/21/20

Biden is working towards MACBA (bobrazz) said:

Why bring up edison?

Because one of the schools was named after him.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/21/20

Sorry you feel that way.

But I can't separate Trump the soulless, callous, bigoted, selfish, spoiled toddler-monster from Trump the Republican party candidate.

You can close your eyes and hold your nose and smother your screaming conscience in order to vote for him - good for you.

But I'm done pandering to anyone who looks at this man and the damage he is still doing in his final days and thinks "Well, he has the right to be upset... And it's just death threats!"

Perhaps TV vox pops reporters ONLY talk to stupid people when interviewing Trump supporters.  Perhaps they talk to a wide variety, but only use the footage of the stupid people.  I don't know.  But there seems to be an awful lot of stupid on Trump's side.

And an awful lot of White Supremacy hand gestures.

Who gets to decide who made what bad decision, who turned out to be an ass-hat? In America shouldn't that be the whole of the American people or should one tribe be the arbiter?

Cancel culture is, basically, judgement of a person on incomplete, zero, or false, facts. It's not "a mess", it's simply wrong.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/22/20

Even when I am agreeing with you, you find a way to bitch about it.