Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Political Correctness - TOLERANCE OR DEATH!!   General Confusion

Started 7/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 24593 views.
katiek2

12/22/20

You feel the need to call 72 million people in this country racist idiots because they support an administration that you don't agree with.  At least those 72 million didn't shut down cities nationwide for weeks with rioting, looting and burning.  Nor did they when they lost the election.

I suppose in your view the democrats are peaceful, law abiding souls with only purity in their hearts.  You don't have a clue.  "TV vox pops reporters ONLY talk to stupid people"- maybe you should compare videos of what really happens as opposed to the carefully selected, edited pieces your trusted news sources show you.   There's a reason democrats are so hated by so many people, and it's not because they're kind good-hearted folk.  They have the same problem you portray whether you know it or not - elitism and arrogance, plus absolute disdain for anyone you don't agree with.

P.S.  I can't wait to read how much you love what that criminal, senile liar that was elected does, or in his case doesn't do.  Expect to see Kamala, the failed primary candidate, catapulted into the presidency before the end of the first year.  That's going to be a real show.  I hate what they have planned for this country.

• Edited December 22, 2020 6:50 am  by  katiek2

Even when I am agreeing with you, you find a way to bitch about it.

Free clue for the forum handicapped. This is how it's supposed to work;

• You post something
  • I respond
  • You respond to my response

Pretty simple for most folks. But, then, you're not "most folks", are you?

Now, would you care for some cheese with that whine?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/23/20

katiek2 said:

At least those 72 million didn't shut down cities nationwide for weeks with rioting, looting and burning.

Yeah, people were pissed off because they live in a country that is systematically racist.

katiek2 said:

Nor did they when they lost the election.

So Trump has finally conceded?  Wonderful!

katiek2 said:

I suppose in your view the democrats are peaceful, law abiding souls with only purity in their hearts.

No.  There are very stupid people on both sides.

katiek2 said:

"TV vox pops reporters ONLY talk to stupid people"- maybe you should compare videos of what really happens as opposed to the carefully selected, edited pieces your trusted news sources show you.

That is why I surmised that this was a possibility.

katiek2 said:

There's a reason democrats are so hated by so many people, and it's not because they're kind good-hearted folk. They have the same problem you portray whether you know it or not - elitism and arrogance, plus absolute disdain for anyone you don't agree with.

No.  I don't have disdain for any well researched argument that presents an opposing view.

What I DO have complete and utter disdain for is stupidity.  This is my intolerance.

So when someone comes forth with a general statement that global warming isn't real, or hydroxychloroquine is the cure for COVID,  the election was rigged or Tom Hanks eats babies - it is not "elitism" that has me rolling my eyes.  It is because these idiots cite nothing but blogs or The Gateway Pundit as a "credible source".

Education and critical thinking should not be spurned.  And America will get stupider and stupider if they continue to attach a stigma to learning.

katiek2 said:

I can't wait to read how much you love what that criminal, senile liar that was elected does, or in his case doesn't do.

I have said many times that Biden was not my first choice.  Warren was.

You have decided he is a criminal. What is your evidence and what is the crime?

katiek2 said:

I hate what they have planned for this country.

Yeah, healthcare, compassion for those suffering and a vaccine rollout.

What bastards!

So they hate the Democrats now, too?

Seriously???

Why?

It seems like only yesterday they were coming for Mexicans and Black folks and Indigenous folks.

Steve King and his sidekick Donald Trump are not True Republicans. They have been building walls, not bridges.

They compare our families to livestock. 

Rep. Steve KING compares mexicans to livestock

Rep. King builds a demo of the wall on congress floor, "and we could run an electrical wire along the top...you know like we do with livestock"

World's smallest Confederate statue. A tiny statue for a tiny man.

"God bless Steve King" - David Duke 

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

But I'm done pandering to anyone who looks at this man and the damage he is still doing in his final days and thinks "Well, he has the right to be upset... And it's just death threats!"

The hatred has consequences.

I remember Bloody November back in 2016, when a Confederate Trumphumper was inspired by hate to harass Black folks with a Confederate Flag at a High School Football game in Des Moines and to ambush and assassinate two Iowa Police Officers during election week.

These are our friends, our neighbors, and our families being targeted with hate and attacked and their lives being canceled. It's un-American. I'll be glad to see these Confederates out of office.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/24/21

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

2/1/21

She got the award for getting thousands of meals to people during the crap that was 2020.

I don't care that she's afraid of gay people.

CamGeary

2/1/21

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

I don't care that she's afraid of gay people.

I don't, either...