Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Political Correctness - TOLERANCE OR DEATH!!   General Confusion

Started 7/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3079 views.
Harold27Z

Nov-10

Wow.  Ain't that a surprise in today's PC age of universal deceit.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act".  George Orwell.

Rabbi Porat was also banned from YouTube for explaining many instances wherein Adolf had correctly assessed Edomite characteristics.

I downloaded his clips just in time.

Harold27Z

Nov-10

So maybe we misjudged them and they are not bum investiGAYtors after all.

bml00

Nov-10

The REBBE is speaking in Hebrew not in English , the comments he is making are not HIS OWN are they ?

He is REFERING TO Hitler's comments from Mein Kampf which as he clearly states has just now for the 1st time been translated into Hebrew .

The comments ARE NOT THE RABBIS You are being blatantly dishonest they are the comments of Hitler's from the Book

The videos are still available (I just looked at them) any dumb arse could be taken in by the translator  who could then apply any spin he/they wanted ,if the translator had said the Rabbi had said the Earth was flat or square would you know ?

BM

In reply toRe: msg 42
BerrySteph

Nov-10

bml00 said:

He is REFERING TO Hitler's comments from Mein Kampf which as he clearly states has just now for the 1st time been translated into Hebrew .

Why would he do that, when Mein Kampf is plagiarised from the much, much more famous "The International Jew" (1920) by Henry Ford? 

Why would anyone go to a badly translated re-write (a sort of prison manifesto) into German by a man on trial for a capital offense?

Talk sense man, I'm not the conspiracy theorist here, you are.

bml00

Nov-10

The Rabbi DID NOT TRANSLATE MEIN KAMPF into Hebrew it was partly done by the Hebrew University and IF Berry wants to contact the Hebrew University who undertook the partial translation - Sufficient for the Rabbi however to make his comments (In Hebrew NOT English)

BM

In reply toRe: msg 44
BerrySteph

Nov-10

Mein Kampf is proof that the Nazis got their (rather limited) antisemitism from the US.

Your own reference (Heilbronner) demonstrated it was never something they made much of.

The gas-chamber idea was from the US.

The Nazis got their euthanasia (Aktion T4) from the US as well.

In reply toRe: msg 42
Harold27Z

Nov-10

Try not to twist the story.  Rabbi Porat quoted items from Adolf's book which I recall reading.

Then, in his own words, he commented upon the poignant accuracy of the observations therein.

I am quite pleased you found some relevant clips.    I had bookmarked one such YouTube URL and months later, it was gone, with a message about not being compliant with PC policy.  Hence the bookmark no longer served no purpose so I deleted it.

Hebrew is one of the languages which I do not yet speak, along with Swahili and Esperanto. 

if it keeps you happy to insinuate details were lost in translation, go for it.

BerrySteph

Nov-10

Why did you bother looking at Mein Kampf when you can see the original in English?

Harold27Z

Nov-10

No.  The original was in German.

bml00

Nov-10

The Rabbi quoted from the book, you apparently also have trouble with English 

BM

• Edited November 10, 2019 11:46 pm  by  bml00