Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Analysing Terrorism   General Confusion

Started 7/23/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3065 views.
In reply toRe: msg 27
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-12

bml00

Nov-12

I bet he will be popular with his baps

BerrySteph

Nov-12

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Retired Sydney baker Van Kham Chau, 70, is jailed for being a member of democracy and human rights organisation Viet Tan, which is considered a terrorist organisation by the Vietnamese Government.

The Vietnamese Government seems to be puppets of the US. Its patriotic elements wiped out by the Christmas bombing, forced to accept the debts of the previous regime, permitted to re-unite the country for the first time, its doing what the US tells it to do.

And in return, getting the same freedom that the US has, to persecute anyone seeking justice.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-13

Is there any government in the world that is not a US puppet?

BerrySteph

Nov-13

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Is there any government in the world that is not a US puppet?

You tell me?

Woman killed a motorcyclist in the UK recently, left the country and my government is doing nothing about it.

If that's not the action of a government under occupation, tell me what is.

bml00

Nov-13

It is called DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY as unfortunate as it maybe it is unlikely that the British will cease being the close ally of the US over the unfortunate death of a young lad 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 33
Harold27Z

Nov-17

By the same token, how comes the SAS attack at the Iranian embassy failed to raise concerns about diplomatic immunity ?  The media said PWC Fletcher was shot from within the embassy,   You'll never guess whose armed agents were parked inside an adjacent premises even before PWC Fletcher was shot.  Sheer coincidence no doubt. 

bml00

Nov-17

The SAS this was an Hostage situation as for the. Shooting of Fletcher I can’t possibly answer for the machinations of the British Government who wrote the book about Real Politik 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 35
Di (amina046)

Nov-24

Just as the Israelis wrote the book of Urban guerrilla!

bml00

Nov-24

Try Sun Tzu for warfare everybody learnt and adapted from there

BM