Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Big questions in life   General Confusion

Started 8/17/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 27311 views.
In reply toRe: msg 147
ElDotardo

10/5/18

Image result for dr. christine ford

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Fuzzy (daFuzzy1959)

10/5/18

I listened to an FBI investigator say that they investigate FIRST-hand knowledge, they do not investigate hearsay... Someone saying: so-and-so told me such-n-such was true - does not get investigated. Does seem a "tad" disingenuous when protesters were seen with signs stating:  vote no for and then left a blank area to fill in the name for whoever Trump was going to nominate.  And the nanosecond Kavanaugh's name was announced, all the senators feigning outrage over an "incomplete" FBI report said they could not support his nomination... Shock and awe since their vote was "no" before he was even nominated.  They threw everything, including the kitchen sink (I burst out laughing at "icegate"), at him which only united Republicans at the disgusting way a Supreme Court Justice nominee has been treated.  The Democrats led by crying Chuck did say they were going to resist whoever was nominated and boy, were they ever true to their word.  

And didn't RPG make a public statement regarding her feelings about Trump?... Sounded pretty partisan to me... and she certainly votes partisan EVERY single time... hmmm, maybe she should be impeached since she can't be non-partisan... just saying

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/6/18

The point that I am trying to make is that I don't like the terms "left", "liberal", "mainstream media" and "fascist".

As soon as I hear them I just roll my eyes and wait for the latest conspiracy theory.

I also don't like conspiracy theories.

So you hate George Soros...

How do you feel about the Koch brothers?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/6/18

They didn't even interview Ford or Kavanaugh, for fuck's sake!

ElDotardo

10/6/18

Not only RPG, but Thurgood Marshall was notably partisan while a sitting justice . . .

"Honestly, I think he's down with (Herbert) Hoover and that group and (Woodrow) Wilson, when we didn't have a chance," Marshall, the first black on the Supreme Court, said of the Reagan presidency.

. . . but then, they were Democrats, so . . . 

In the final analysis, we on the Right should offer thanks to the liberal mob and its ringleaders in Congress . . .

Image result for old dianne feinstein

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 155
ElDotardo

10/6/18

4e

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHO!