Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

INDIA   Asia

Started 9/2/18 by Di (amina046); 16619 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

bml00

Jun-2

There is a total lock down in Mumbai / Delhi where the Government are attempting to bring a curve to the epidemic , for the average Indian who existed on a daily basis this is a disaster , for a country which is controlled on class lines the bottom rung of the ladder their lives just got worse if it was possible

BM

BerrySteph

Jun-2

bml00 said:

There is a total lock down in Mumbai / Delhi where the Government are attempting to bring a curve

A thousand miles apart, BM.

In reply toRe: msg 93
bml00

Jun-2

Mumbai lockdown  https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/coronavirus-in-mumbai-latest-news-updates-on-mumbai-corona-cases-deaths-02-june-2020/articleshow/76147101.cms

Delhi lockdown https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/coronavirus-in-delhi-latest-news-updates-on-delhi-corona-cases-deaths-31-may-2020/articleshow/76115103.cms

According to shit for brains Berry they cant be locked down because they are " a thouand miles apart" - does it get any more stupid ?

So NYC and LA also were not in Lock Down together because they were 3000 miles apart

Any more examples required of mindless stupidity from Berry

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-21

bml00

Jun-21

INDIA is heading for a disaster no less so than with its social class system which leaves out millions of peoples who have NOTHING

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-22

I think this is another point where the planet feels the need to cull the herd a little.

Usually we take care of that ourselves with huge wars.

And global warming is taking too long.

bml00

Jun-22

I doubt COVID 19 is the planets answer to our woes .

Even if it kills off 1 to 3 million it wont make a difference in reality

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-23

Globally? No.

But could India handle an epidemic that requires a sanitised environment and social distancing to stop it?

bml00

Jun-23

Part of the business I work for has a deep relationship in India and has been doing business with India for 40 years .

It is a MUST GO to place for kids having left the army and having their sabbatical before university (My Daughter spend a year in NZ in an exchange program with women from the RNZ Army  two of whom never went back and now live here)

The youngsters that go to India love it and dont see the abject poverty the older people cant abide the poverty and the overwhelming heaving of the cities which are filthy , 600,000,000 people do not have access to a toilet or a shower FYI

It is a breeding ground for the epidemic

BM