Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Iran   Africa and the Middle East

Started 9/19/18 by Di (amina046); 12113 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

May-8

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

credible threats to US forces in the region from Iran.

What threats are these?

Is the US really planning to do to Iran what it did to Cambodia?

Graphic from http://rabble.ca/ sites/rabble/ files/node- images/Cambomb 6573.JPG but a clearer version at page 2 of this pdf: http://www.yale.edu/ cgp/Walrus_Cambodia Bombing_OCT06.pdf

Map of Cambodia showing the 113,716 sites bombed by 30,516 sorties dropping 2,756,941 tons of ordnance through the period 1965-1973.
Until the Clinton release of information, (1996?) 80% of this had been concealed.
Drawn from a historical paper done by Taylor Owen and Bob Kiernan, "Bombs over Cambodia" and presented by Yale University.
Note the concentration around the capital, Phnom Penh.

Four American students were gunned down protesting this genocide (part of a campaign probably costing 8 to 10 million lives) and another. Twenty-eight guardsmen fired approximately 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[6][7]

Some of the students who were shot had been protesting against the Cambodian Campaign, which President Richard Nixon announced during a television address on April 30. Other students who were shot had been walking nearby or observing the protest from a distance.[8][9]

This campaign, the biggest bombing campaign in history was just one small portion of this forgotten genocide. Many times more destructive than the WW2 campaign against Germany.

Note that Pol Pot was actually a US agent and remained that way for at least 12 years after his regime had fallen!

bml00

May-8

As advised the nutters are out , is Cambodia in the Middle East , of course not , you are dealing with a vitriolic liar and American hater .

Good luck

BM

BerrySteph

May-8

People might wonder why you allow this outrageous personal abuse to continue.

bml00

May-8

Cambodia is not Iran blockhead

Di (amina046)

May-8

Why do you have to add insults to every single post? Just voice your contrary opinion. Your are at least as "vitriolic" as your new-found opponent.

bml00

May-8

I don’t like liars , I don’t like racists , I don’t like anti semites and I don’t like people who find excuses for these people , I hope u don’t fit into these categories 

BM

BerrySteph

May-8

Di (amina046) said:

Your are at least as "vitriolic" as your new-found opponent.

There was a time, only 20 years ago, when the Zionists tried to be learned and urbane and "reasonable".

They would talk at length about the different land laws of the Ottoman Empire and "prove" that the Palestinians had not been dispossessed of anything that belonged to them.

They would argue passionately that Israeli soldiers in the West Bank were being unfairly targeted and had only their guns to protect themselves from stones.

All of that was swept away when digital cameras became widely available.

Suddenly, their atrocities were visible for everyone to see and they took to ranting and raving and sending people threatening messages.

Their arguments are remarkably similar to the ones used to defend apartheid in South Africa - and we know how well that worked.

Di (amina046)

May-8

I think you got the wrong recipient.

BerrySteph

May-8

There's no reason you couldn't get sensible responses from BM.

Except that, over a long period I've cornered him over everything he says to try and defend his new-found country.