Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Iran   Africa and the Middle East

Started 9/19/18 by Di (amina046); 77443 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

bml00

Jan-3

The future is now in the hands of Biden , if he reaches out to Iran and tries to formulate a policy which ULTIMATELY leaves  Iran in  a position to become a nuclear power then it is almost certain that there will be ENORMOUS trouble , if he continues to double down on them and force them to disband their nuclear policy then there will be peace .

Israel attacked and destroyed the Iraqi nuclear facilities and did the same with the Syrians and their ambitions I am sure beyond doubt that there are plans to do the same to the multiple Iranian facilities we have the ability the will and the power to do it and the resolve to do it 

Biden has a problem because the State Dept will want to reach out to the Iranians but the Pentagon wont , the Europeans want to find a solution and the Arabs dont so there is an answer not unlike the Gordian Knot

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-16

bml00

Jan-16

Israel two days ago attacked several Iranian sites in Syria , there is thought that maybe Biden will attempt to reach out to the Iranians to find some form of workable formula that reigns in their nuclear activities , Iran's efforts if they are not stopped will set of a nuclear arms race in the region the like of which has not been seen before and where as the countries today who have such weapons also have umpteen checks and balances there will be no such things when they fall into the hands of despotic leaders 

Today North Korea goes from Military strength  to military strength unchecked by powers who are now unable to confront this ever growing power the same will be here in the Mid East IF Biden tries to find a way out with Iran 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-17

bml00

Jan-17

Iran will legitimately have Nuclear weapons in X amount of years according to the treaty that cannot be allowed to happen , I care less what the French say .

Biden will need to deal with a very hostile Gulf Region and an equally hostile Saudi Arabia and Israel will make it impossible to make peace that I am sure 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-18

bml00 said:

Biden will need to deal with a very hostile Gulf Region and an equally hostile Saudi Arabia and Israel will make it impossible to make peace that I am sure

Your whole region pretty much needs to be swallowed by the sea.

bml00

Jan-18

The seas will part for us as the Chosen People ;-) 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-19

bml00

Feb-19

Without the cooperation of the Gulf States and Israel the US will find themselves pissing in the wind as nobody is going to allow Iran to acquire Nuclear Weapons , it is very unlikely that Biden will be able to do anything constructive with Iran 

bm