Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Archaeology News   Science

Started 11/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 32333 views.
BerrySteph

9/15/19

adwil said:

When did I comment on that?

You implied that calling Kurt Becher a major war-criminal was a terrible slur on the guy. And I should be sued for saying what all the references (mostly cited by you!!!) say about him.

Unique in the world for holding that opinion - but only one of the very weird and fraudulent claims you've made.

BerrySteph

9/15/19

bml00 said:

another buggered thread with the nutter

Come back to the David Irving thread and tell us what you know about him.

Factual material you have on him, not the un-backed opinion of the hasbarists (including the judge in his Civil Case).

Where are the 30 examples of falsifications by Irving?

12 April 2000 ... Four years of research unearthed 30 examples of falsifications of history by Irving. It was the sheer weight of these and the consistent pattern they formed that won the day for Penguin and Lipstadt. https://www.theguardian.com/books/2000/apr/12/uk.irving1

I can quickly find you 30 examples of falsifications - or worse, actual fabrications or frauds - in the "Official Version" of the Holocaust. And it wouldn't take me 4 years and £2 million to find them either. I could probably write them up myself in an evening.

And of course, the Guardian (above) is lying about the results of the trial, the judge actually said this:

13.9 As appears from section V above, the Defendants have selected nineteen instances where they contend that Irving has in one way or another distorted the evidence. Having considered the arguments, which I have summarised at some length, I have come to the conclusion that the criticisms advanced by the Defendants are almost invariably well-founded. For whatever reason (and I shall consider later the question of Irving's motivation), I am satisfied that in most of the instances cited by the Defendants Irving has significantly misrepresented what the evidence, objectively examined, reveals. http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2000/115.html

Where have "the Defendants have selected nineteen instances where they contend that Irving has in one way or another distorted the evidence"?

The judge claims that "the criticisms advanced by the Defendants are almost invariably well-founded ... I am satisfied that in most of the instances cited by the Defendants Irving has significantly misrepresented what the evidence, objectively examined, reveals".

Almost invariably? Or "most of the instances"? Are we down to just 10 of the 19 examples where Irving has "misrepresented what the evidence, objectively examined, reveals"?  

I can show much, much worse conduct from the Holocaust Industry, profiteering (perhaps by $1 billion over Wilkomirski) from quite fraudulent memoires written by Christians.

I've shown you an example on the cover of Deborah Lipstadt's book which significantly adjusts upwards the "sacred" six million figure of Jewish dead. Add the number of Jews known to have been shot, and she's apparently told us the real number of Jews killed was between 7 and 9 million.

Why are you not defending the "most important" fact in the whole Holocaust history?

adwil

9/15/19

No Berry. I'm talking about this forum as you're well aware.

So when did I comment on that?

bml00

9/15/19

It just got worse

BM

BerrySteph

9/15/19

adwil said:

I'm talking about this forum as you're well aware.

Embarrassed to be fingered as one of the worst extremists anywhere on the web?

Nobody else, ever, is defending known and condemned Nazi war-criminals such as Kurt Becher.

David Irving probably dabbled  in it a bit - but, with your and BMs assistance, it appears that he's far more honest and decent and better informed than you.

bml00

9/15/19

The imbecile just gets worse

BM

BerrySteph

9/15/19

David Irving looks sober and measured compared with you two.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/16/19

Alright Berry.

No hijacking.

That was warning number THREE

See you in a week.

In reply toRe: msg 166
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/25/19

Dozens of large rocks arranged upright in a circle formation close to a river, surrounded by smaller stones.

In reply toRe: msg 167
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/26/19