Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Archaeology News   Science

Started 11/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 28492 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-19

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
RGoss99

Mar-20

Here is an example of a valid "G" response, it is addressed to me but refers to a post that has no connection to any of mine. Soddom and Gamorrah is simply a myth with a geographical position identified. There is no "history" beyond the Biblical myth as to the cause of its destruction. What you have posted is simply a shopping list by varios experts as to the physical cause of the destruction of these locations, not a history, and certainly no evidence that the Biblical interpretation is true. So G=G+1 because you sent it to me without justification. If you had addressed it to "all" I would have simply ignored it because I am sure that there are people who whould have appreciated it and found it interesting. Note that my "G" posts only are attached to posts inappropriately addressed to me.. My newer "T" macro is used as a short cut to identify what I consider trolling either to "all" or specific others. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-20

You mentioned Sodom and Gomorrah in another thread.

I was just steering you here to continue the conversation.

I will note your lack of interest in the topic of the historical links and myths of the bible.

As for your explanation of why this post deserves your macro, you could have just said that without the macro.

It is not up to me to look at a chart of all the "valid" reasons why a macro is needed, then decide which one best suits my post.

RGoss99

Mar-20

Not my conversation. My point was not questioning the existence of these cities, only the existence of a history of them, so your post should be addressed to "all" since nothing I posted indicated an interest . I don´´t usually even open posts addressed to all, unless the title interests me, in this case not. Incidently, I have been there, nothing to see making such a trip worth while. "Sodom" or "Sodom and Gamorra" in context today are simply code words used by fundies and the Christian right, to describe evil sinful places where imaginary perverted acts were perfomed, the nature of which does not exist in scripture, but only in the sick perverted minds of some religious professionals today, and a few laws in backward, places, supported marginally by the writings of Paul, that have nothing to do with the reported teachings of Christ, who, as far as I have read, never made any mention of anything sexual..

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-21

Agree.

Paul was a real downer.

RGoss99

Mar-21

Yes, he was, but unfortunately his letters still are as they are used by fundies and the Christian right to deprive others of all sorts of healthy fun.

Harold27Z

Apr-2

You can go to Sodom and Gomorrah and collect the unique black dust proof of the same-shape abumination obliteration.

Send samples of the dust to bandit clubs as a friendly reminder of whats coming to a town near them..

Di (amina046)

Apr-3

Your “blackhole” is expanding at vertiginous speed.

Harold27Z

Apr-3

San Francisco is overdue for divine retribution.

Back in the 1980's, I spoke to a guy who was propositioned by bum-bandits 3 times within an hour at San Francisco airport.

BBC Journalist Alan Whicker explained the butch bum bandits have a handkerchief sticking out their left arse pocket and the dyke impersonators use the other pocket or VICE-versa.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Harold27Z said:

BBC Journalist Alan Whicker explained the butch bum bandits have a handkerchief sticking out their left arse pocket and the dyke impersonators use the other pocket or VICE-versa.

So, that explains why you spend a great deal of time looking at the derrières of men...