Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is it 2020 yet?   America - all of it

Started 11/19/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 25492 views.
In reply toRe: msg 149
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-17

Di (amina046)

Nov-17

Harold27Z

Nov-17

The same Kenyan Obummer who promised to close Guantanamo within 100 days of becoming president.  All he had to do was sign a presidential executive order during his 2 terms.

• Edited November 17, 2019 5:18 pm  by  Harold27Z
Di (amina046)

Nov-18

Possible pay-to-play scheme for ambassador role in Trump administration uncovered by CBS News

Emails obtained by CBS News show Trump's nominee for ambassador to the Bahamas was asked by the RNC to donate half a million dollars as his confirmation in the Senate hung in the balance

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-19

How's that swamp draining going?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-21

katiek2

Nov-21

Just hours before the debate began, US ambassador to the United Nations Gordon Sondland delivered damning testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, saying that US President Donald Trump expressly directed him to pursue a "quid quo pro" with Ukraine.

This is simply not true - I watched Sondland's entire testimony.  What he said, in fact, is that when he asked Trump "what do you want from Ukraine", Trump replied "I don't want anything - no quid quo pro, nothing  I just want Zelesky to do what he campaigned on". When Sondland was asked what Trump was referring to, he answered (paraphrasing here) that Trump wanted Zelesky to work on cleaning up Ukrainian corruption.  When Sondland was asked about whether conditions were attached to the release of aid to Ukraine, he replied that it was his presumption that it was, but that Trump never specifically directed it.  When asked if anyone had specifically directed it, if any one person in the entire world had directed him to pursue any conditions attached to the aid, Sondland repllied "No".
Di (amina046)

Nov-22

Opinion: Psychiatrists and Republican strategists are worried about Trump after this week

'He has terrible judgment, and if he had real lawyers they would've hit him with a cattle-prod before they let him do that interview'

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-23

You're skipping over the part where he said "Was there quid pro quo? Absolutely yes".

Donald made the phone call the day the Whistleblower's complaint dropped.

I'm sure it's just coincidence.