Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is it 2020 yet?   America - all of it

Started 11/19/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 34828 views.
CzoeMC

5/6/19

Your interest in history is to be commended, but your world view of it is so tightened and small. The tree, but not the forest.

Not even sure what you are trying to defend here, will have to look back on your posts to see what kind of "ology" you are proposing or supporting. Whatever it is, I find it awkward and dismaying.

BerrySteph

5/6/19

CzoeMC said: Your interest in history is to be commended, but your world view of it is so tightened and small. The tree, but not the forest.

I'm not sure my interest is so distorted. If there's a forest there to see (and not what I'm thinking I can see) then I'm sure you'll tell me.

CzoeMC said:  Not even sure what you are trying to defend here, will have to look back on your posts to see what kind of "ology" you are proposing or supporting. 

The study of history doesn't require commentators to defend any "ology" - in fact, if I was doing so (and not applying fundamental principles to every kind of new situation) you'd be entitled to call me prejudiced and potentially unreliable.

CzoeMC said: Whatever it is, I find it awkward and dismaying.

What do you find awkward and dismaying?

My inveighing against modern day "Lebensraum", over-running, ethnic cleansing and seizing lands in the East?

I'd expect you to applaud me!

CzoeMC

5/7/19

I would applaud you, if your observances were towards a goal of any kind of resolution, instead of further disintegration of a peaceful coexistence.

BerrySteph

5/7/19

CzoeMC said:

I would applaud you, if your observances were towards a goal of any kind of resolution, instead of further disintegration of a peaceful coexistence.

What peaceful coexistence?

We're preparing to plunge the 80 million people of Iran into chaos and suffering, same as we've done to Iraq and Libya, right now. Killings start this summer, very likely, and accelerate from there.

And what do you find "awkward and dismaying"?

My inveighing against modern day "Lebensraum", over-running, ethnic cleansing and seizing lands in the East?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/11/19

He seems nice... but what are his policies?

BerrySteph

5/11/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

this Democratic underdog is now racing up the polls and could be the one to take on Donald Trump.

Is there going to be any change in the regime?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/20/19

These are really good words of wisdom.

How Donald Trump Won The White House: Jonathan Pie's American Pie

It's the US midterm elections, and spoof news reporter, Jonathan Pie, is sent across the pond on the campaign trail. You can watch Jonathan Pie's American Pi...

BerrySteph

5/20/19

I can tell you with certainty that that entire spiel was written by Russians.

They're the only people with the culture and language and technology and understanding who can capture the essence of American politics and explain what's going on in the minds of the most stupid people on earth.

ChrisPilke

5/20/19

She’s not a nice person