Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

World War III - are we stewing in it?   General Confusion

Started 12/6/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 9394 views.
Oseas3

1/21/19

CzoeMC said:

People have been deceived by leaders (religious or otherwise), since people had the ability to speak. Nothing new there.

JESUS said to the scribes and Pharisees: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!

for you devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore you shall

receive  the greater damnation.  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for

you compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold

more the child of hell than yourselves.  Ye serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you

escape the damnation of hell?  

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of

them you shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall you scourge in your synagogues, and

persecute them from city to city: That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon

the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias,

whom you slew between the temple and the altar. You do the deeds of your father. Then said

they to JESUS: We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto

them, If God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God;

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
CzoeMC

1/25/19

Oseas3 said:

Then said they to JESUS: We be not born of fornication;

What?! I am doubtful that they had artificial insemination in those days. (Unless you speak of the legend of Mary or some Sumerian tales).

How were all these others conceived, if NOT by fornication? Whether it is sanctioned by marriage or not, fornication is the only way to procreate, unless you are a plant, fern, fungi or earthworm.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/27/19

Midichlorians?

Oseas3

1/27/19

CzoeMC said:

How were all these others conceived, if NOT by fornication? Whether it is sanctioned by marriage or not, fornication is the only way to procreate, unless you are a plant, fern, fungi or earthworm.

OK, but do you understand what you read?

Who said that to God - JESUS - (God is a title, the Word is God) were the hypocrites and disguised and cynic men, scribes and Pharisees chiefs of the people.

But they were face to face with the Truth, God is Truth, so it was impossible for them to deceive the Man God, then God said to the disguised scribes and Pharisees whom was their ancestor and from whom they were born, as follow:

You are of your father the Devil (the former Cherub, the man of sin and son of perdition),

and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode

not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his

own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Therefore, the origin of the all hipocrital Jews were not from "a plant, fern, fungi or earthworm', but from the old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan (Revelation 20:v.2), thus ?they are serpents, of course, a generation of vipers, do you understand? Now, now, son of serpent is serpent evidently. In other words, sons of Devil are devils or demons.  

Di (amina046)

1/27/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/28/19

I think the devil would speak the truth.

It's far more damaging.

CzoeMC

2/5/19

Oseas3 said:

When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Many a prayer begins, "Oh, God, our Father", and yet, if this rendition of God is to be believed, one must believe that God also created evil, Satan or the Devil (his "own") creations. The Father of it.

Many a twisted tongue has promoted evil for their benefit, in the name of God, the Father.

Now, Jesus's teachings are quite praiseworthy, and if you are a true believer of his testimony, I fully expect that you do not have the means for misguided rants on websites, and are clipping toenails and washing feet of the elderly. And living cold, among the homeless, giving them hope for a better life in the next world, since there are few who want to take them into their own homes.

Preaching is probably a self-satisfying occupation, but unless one practices, the halo seems a bit tarnished.

Oseas3

2/5/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I think the devil would speak the truth. It's far more damaging.

Yes, you are right, the own Truth is a proof of that. As you know, the Word of God is Truth. (God is a title, the Word is God. God is Spirit).  Here goes a good example that proofs what you said:

The Devil, the father of lie, trying to make JESUS to make a serious err, takes Him up into the Holy City, and sets Him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto JESUS: "If you be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give His angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. "

Yeah, In fact the Devil said truth for what he said was and is written really, but his intention was evil and damaging.  We cannot or should not be a disciple of the Devil and do what he does, do you agree?     

Oseas3

2/5/19

CzoeMC said:

Many a prayer begins, "Oh, God, our Father", and yet, if this rendition of God is to be believed, one must believe that God also created evil, Satan or the Devil (his "own") creations. The Father of it.

See, Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground, and in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord God. 

Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord God had respect unto Abel and to his offering, but unto Cain and to his offering God had not respect.

And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell, then the Lord said unto Cain, Why are you wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

If thou does well, shall you not be accepted? and if you does not well, sin lies at the door and unto you shall be his desire, and you shall rule over him. And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

CzoeMC said:

Many a twisted tongue has promoted evil for their benefit, in the name of God, the Father.

In the world of Devil you can find all kind of beings with their satanic religious beliefs, such as idolatries, witcheries, and also foolish theories of all kind.   You should know that the demons believe in God too, as it is written in Scriptures:  " Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble". 

CzoeMC said:

Now, Jesus's teachings are quite praiseworthy, and if you are a true believer of his testimony, I fully expect that you do not have the means for misguided rants on websites, and are clipping toenails and washing feet of the elderly. And living cold, among the homeless, giving them hope for a better life in the next world, since there are few who want to take them into their own homes.

Well, I can not tell nothing about myself, not he that commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord God commends.

CzoeMC said:

Preaching is probably a self-satisfying occupation, but unless one practices, the halo seems a bit tarnished.

I agree.

CzoeMC

2/9/19

Oseas3 said:

See, Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground, and in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord God. Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord God had respect unto Abel and to his offering, but unto Cain and to his offering God had not respect.

So, your God prefers flesh over vegetables and grains?

"Offer Me meat and fat, and you shall be preferred over those who eat a balanced diet". wolf

*I can't believe how ridiculous the notion of this old fable.

Or perhaps it indicates that the favor of God could be "bought". Seems like some politicians operate with the same scenario.

• Edited February 9, 2019 1:32 am  by  CzoeMC