Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Facebook   World Wide WTF?

Started 1/28/19 by Di (amina046); 5203 views.
In reply toRe: msg 35
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-25

In reply toRe: msg 36
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-11

In reply toRe: msg 37
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

katiek2

Sep-5

Doesn't anyone else find it a little disconcerting that this megalomaniac has decided he is qualified to determine what is hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory to everyone in the world?  When did only his opinion become valid?  Building an algorithm that made him one of the richest men in the world does not, IMHO, make him divine.  When did the concept of "free speech" become "it's only free speech if Zuckerberg says it is"?  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

There is a difference between free speech and dangerous misinformation.

Yesterday Trump told his supporters to VOTE TWICE in the November election.

Does freedom of speech give him the right to encourage his base to break the law?

katiek2

Sep-6

This is what he said.  I was watching and heard it myself.

“On Election Day, or Early Voting go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted),” Trump wrote. “If it has you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE.”

When he said that, I looked at my husband and said "you know what the media is going to say, don't you.  Trump said to vote twice!"  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

How many days have you looked to your husband, rolling your eyes at the crap that this man has just said?