Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saudi Arabia   Africa and the Middle East

Started 2/15/19 by Di (amina046); 13040 views.
BerrySteph

5/19/19

bml00 said:

Take your Jew hatred elsewhere

Not me that's getting all twitter and bisted because Chaim Weizmann and Theodore Herzl sucked up to antisemites in order that Jews suffer and die.

But, yes, I am accusing David Ben-Gurion of wanting it.

bml00

5/19/19

End of Debate

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/19/19

Perhaps you should just stop replying.

bml00

5/20/19

Perhaps your encouragement of an anti Semite is to blame ?

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/20/19

I don't encourage bigotry of any kind.

If Berry tries to Hijack a thread and make it about Israel, just don't take the bait.

bml00

5/20/19

You are encouraging a rabid Jew Hater to say dreadful lies , not in the name of free speech but to try to get numbers on the forum

Berry has been bumped everywhere for his racism 

You believe the betterment of a forum is served with a liar and Jew Hater , you have not learnt anything from history

BM

bml00

5/20/19

Theodore herzl https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl I have highlighted a comment made by Herzl which rings eternally true and you are permitting , Jew Baiting .

100 years or more later and 6 million dead and you find it in your own interest to see a Jew baiter on the forum .

"The decisive factor is our propelling force. And what is that force? The plight of the Jews ... I am profoundly convinced that I am right, though I doubt whether I shall live to see myself proved so. Those who today inaugurate this movement are unlikely to live to see its glorious culmination. But the very inauguration is enough to inspire in them a high pride and the joy of an inner liberation of their existence ..."

"The plan would seem mad enough if a single individual were to undertake it; but if many Jews simultaneously agree on it, it is entirely reasonable, and its achievement presents no difficulties worth mentioning. The idea depends only on the number of its adherents. Perhaps our ambitious young men, to whom every road of advancement is now closed, and for whom the Jewish state throws open a bright prospect of freedom, happiness, and honor, perhaps they will see to it that this idea is spread ..."

"It depends on the Jews themselves whether this political document remains for the present a political romance. If this generation is too dull to understand it rightly, a future, finer, more advanced generation will arise to comprehend it. The Jews who will try it shall achieve their State; and they will deserve it ..."

"I consider the Jewish question neither a social nor a religious one, even though it sometimes takes these and other forms. It is a national question, and to solve it we must first of all establish it as an international political problem to be discussed and settled by the civilized nations of the world in council.

"We are a people—one people.

"We have sincerely tried everywhere to merge with the national communities in which we live, seeking only to preserve the faith of our fathers. It is not permitted us. In vain are we loyal patriots, sometimes superloyal; in vain do we make the same sacrifices of life and property as our fellow citizens; in vain do we strive to enhance the fame of our native lands in the arts and sciences, or her wealth by trade and commerce. In our native lands where we have lived for centuries we are still decried as aliens, often by men whose ancestors had not yet come at a time when Jewish sighs had long been heard in the country ..."

"Oppression and persecution cannot exterminate us. No nation on earth has endured such struggles and sufferings as we have. Jew-baiting has merely winnowed out our weaklings; the strong among us defiantly return to their own whenever persecution breaks out ..."

"Wherever we remain politically secure for any length of time, we assimilate. I think this is not praiseworthy ..."

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 71
BerrySteph

5/20/19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKDQ9-AB1_Q
Published on 14 Mar 2015

An Israeli television company made Zionism and Herzl: The Anti-Semitic Side of Zionism.

I presume you'll see this equally whether I address it to BM or not. But it may not make him as angry if he sees it in a message to you.

bml00 said: Theodore herzl https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl I have highlighted a comment made by Herzl which rings eternally true and you are permitting , Jew Baiting .

Herzl wanted the Jews to suffer and die for his genocidal colonial project.

Find it in Germany and France (persecuting Dreyfus) and in the UK (warning the British to keep out Jewish immigrants).

Its no great secret - this film was made by an Israeli television company.

bml00 quotes Herzl: "We have sincerely tried everywhere to merge with the national communities in which we live, seeking only to preserve the faith of our fathers. It is not permitted us.

Herzl is plainly a fraud - he was never interested in "preserve[ing] the faith of his fathers".

... His only son Hans was given a secular upbringing and Herzl notably refused to allow him to be circumcised.[53][54][55]

After Herzl's early death, Hans successively converted[56] and became a Baptist, then a Catholic, and flirted with other Protestant denominations. He sought a personal salvation for his own religious needs and a universal solution, as had his father, to Jewish suffering caused by antisemitism.

Hanz Herzl voluntarily had himself circumcised May 29, 1905;[57] Hans shot himself to death on the day of his sister Paulina's funeral; [age 40, heroin overdose] he was 39 years old.[58]  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl

bml00

5/20/19

Berry Herzl was born a Jew died as a Jew and buried as a Jew the same applies to all other Jews on your racist hit list

bm

bml00

5/20/19

Oh dear Berry hatethemachine is not proof they are a left wing group and very anti Israel see their own agenda, to prove your case you need to deal with an honest broker not a left wing blog for heavens sake as usual NOTHING PROVEN EXCEPT YOUR STUPIDITY

Maybe 10 or 12 or 15 vehemently anti Israel videos you cretin and idiot liar

Description Raison d'etre: Citizen journalist and history anarchist. Fuck TV / corporate journalism - the machinery of fascism.

Until workers of world, unite - world-strike as one, together - solidarity of all race: Then all we are is slaves to fasci corporatism - the machine.

'Above all, always be capable of feeling deeply any injustice committed against anyone, anywhere in the world. This is the most beautiful quality in a revolutionary.'

'Our every action is a battle cry against imperialism, and a battle hymn for the people’s unity against the great enemy of mankind: The U.S' 
- Ernesto Che Guevara.

Satyagraha (“holding onto truth”) nonviolent resistance to evil.

Needs: Egalitarian, classless, stateless, humane society of sustainable and communal living for all #Satyagraha #FreePalestine #BDS #AntiWar #EndDebt #NoBorders #Zapatista in harmony with mutual aid: "For everyone, everything. For us, nothing". The revolution will not be televised.
Let love set you free. We are all one. Peace.