Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The worst of "humanity"   World Wide WTF?

Started 2/20/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 10705 views.
In reply toRe: msg 93
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-15

In reply toRe: msg 94
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-15

Opinion

bml00

Jun-17

You cant get rid of it and you wont - the general UN soldier is not of the highest calibre , I dealt with so many of them in my time on the Northern Borders of Israel where the UN are meant to be making sure that Hezbollah remained unarmed and away from the border , they are armed to the teeth and control the border as the UN cant and wont

The sex scandals of the UN troops are rife and continuous most never make the papers

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-17

bml00 said:

The sex scandals of the UN troops are rife and continuous most never make the papers

No kidding!

I've never heard of it until now.

bml00

Jun-17

Sorry for the late reply - try looking at Haiti also in various African operations - They are as a fighting force useless / toothless and paralyzed by their own hamstrung ideaology

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-30

WTF is this?

adwil

Jun-30

Tantric medicine is Hindu/Buddhist thing. They take sex very seriously, (think Kama Sutra)  which is why their temples are covered with carvings showing considerable imagination. They link sex with healing too and this is the angle that this idiot is pushing to try and justify his actions.  It will all come down to consent. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

That's why at least one of the women was drugged.

In reply toRe: msg 102
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host