Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Notre Dame Paris   The U.K and Europe

Started Apr-15 by PTG (anotherPTG); 2964 views.
In reply toRe: msg 14
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-23

BerrySteph

Apr-29

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The crucial 23 minutes that could have sealed Notre Dame's fate It took staff at Notre Dame cathedral in Paris 23 minutes to discover the fire that gutted the historic 850-year-old icon.

They had fire alarms and one of them went off.

But its the astonishing coincidence that this happened 5 years before the French Olympics that I find most astonishing.

bml00

Apr-29

The Lunch Box of Notre Dame

Image result for burnt lunch box

In reply toRe: msg 17
Di (amina046)

Apr-29

Is that the best you could find or were you just hungry?kissing

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-30

Why are you so astonished, my dear?

In reply toRe: msg 17
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-30

It looks like it was a salad.

No great loss.

Di (amina046)

Apr-30

Oh no! Another conspiracy fabricator!

bml00

Apr-30

I had an HUNCH you would say that

BM

BerrySteph

Apr-30

Di (amina046) said:

Oh no! Another conspiracy fabricator!

I'm just saying - I find it astonishing that this happened 5 years before the France Olympics - and that the money to rebuild it was found in a day or two.

That a fire alarm went off 30 minutes (?) before the fire was officially declared and there was no pile-in to sniff out every corner. No firemen that I know off will leave 

The first pictures on the BBC showed it ablaze and crowds gathering but the commentator was saying "Where are the firemen?". But no mention of this extraordinary lapse since.  

You mean to say we don't have a witch-hunt of the culprits - how does that work? In fact, we only praise their heroism as they managed the fire to within an inch of the important bits. (Three irreplaceable windows and the bees saved. Oh, and the bells).

Now, understand that I have no appetite for making a song and dance about this - I have a more important "conspiracy theory" and it concerns a prediction of what will happen in the future.

You watch. I've been on Delphi more than 5 years, I may be around to point out what I said would happen. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-18