Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Venezuela   America - all of it

Started May-4 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 932 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

May-6

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The Trump administration digs up a 200-year-old policy to justify intervention in Venezuela.

Trump is making Hitler going into Poland look relatively reasonable and "necessary" to the well-being of his people and nation.

bml00

May-6

The UK went to war over an island 10,000 miles from London YOU dimwitted liar what has Hitler to do with every single reply or debate ?

BM

In reply toRe: msg 3
BerrySteph

May-6

bml00 said:

The UK went to war over an island 10,000 miles from London YOU dimwitted liar what has Hitler to do with every single reply or debate ?

Hitler is vital because there was a trial of his henchmen and the charges against them are the most serious crimes in International Law.

In particular, the new rule book we drew up in 1945, whereby "Right of Conquest" was abolished and members of the UN would be entitled to have arbitration of their disputes.

That's the system that Israel (unique in the world, far outside the borders it had declared only 9 months earlier) begged to join.

On the third occasion, Israel, in personal appearance before the nations of the world and by International Treaty, agreed to return to its declared borders and let the people back to their homes.

The Falkland War is the last time that the British (who you malign at every opportunity) went up against a nation that could retaliate.

bml00

May-6

Berry this is not about Israel so dont bother me.

As for the UK I pay more tax in a month than you do per annum I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT HOW I WANT AND THE WAY I SEE IT

BM

In reply toRe: msg 6
BerrySteph

May-6

bml00 said:

Berry this is not about Israel so dont bother me.

Its about unprovoked aggression - as Israel seeks to make respectable.

Never mind that its what we accused Hitler of doing and insisted there must be a World War over it!

bml00

May-6

Your personal obsessions are nothing to do with me this is not about Israel or Hitler or the Nazis or any other useless unrelated tripe you are so desperate to introduce

BM,

In reply toRe: msg 8
BerrySteph

May-6

Everything I'm posting is either true, or at least well justified by public information from respectable (and in many cases, Zionist-friendly) media.

bml00

May-6

PROVE YOUR LIES IF YOU CANT PROVIDE INDEPENDENT HISTORICAL VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE THEN YOU ARE AS ALWAYS A LIAR

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

BM