Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is it allowed to discuss the origin of the Ashkenazis?   Religion

Started May-16 by BerrySteph; 1060 views.
BerrySteph

May-16

Since forever, the Zionists (chiefly white-skinned Ashkenazis from Eastern Europe, Russia etc.) have insisted that their forefathers came from Palestine.

From the mid-1990s they insisted that DNA confirmed this origin.

Dare we bring up this subject again and examine the arguments?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-17

Go nuts.

I have no discernible interest, however.

BerrySteph

May-17

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said: Go nuts. I have no discernible interest, however.

This business is only really important because it further exposes the dishonesty and criminal nature of the Zionists.

They insisted that Palestine was their homeland (from which the Romans had ethnically cleansed them) when it was nothing of the kind.

BM posts angry stuff about Hebron and Jerusalem being sacred to him (seen it from me?) and, if it were true, it would still simply be justification for criminal expropriation and genocide.

But its not true. The Holy Land is sacred to Christians and Muslims, its not and never could have been sacred to the Ashkenazis. While BM himself eats bacon and is abysmally ignorant on matters quite important to devout Jews.

bml00

May-17

jenifer

It is one thing trying to get numbers on to your forum it is another allowing what will become blatant racism and lies

The four holy cities of the Jews ( not me every jew ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Holy_Cities

As explained previously a devout Jew is no different in the eyes of Gd to a secular Jew as both were born and will die with the exact same prayers

I am fair skinned was born with Blond hair and blue eyes - my ancestors having lived in England for 450 years looked like English people , the Jews of Russia and Poland are the same the Jews of India or China looked like eventually like their hosts it was inevitable

Do the Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews pray differently , is their Hebrew different , is their translation of the Holy Books observations of Judaism differ ?

What a shame you need to stoop to allowing racism into your forum - WHO IS A JEW was the basis of the most repugnant ideology PITY YOU

bm

These are Ashkenazi Jews were they less Jewish in any shape or form or manner ???

• Edited May 17, 2019 12:32 pm  by  bml00
bml00

May-17

Are these men not Jews were they humiliated starved beaten and executed for you to allow a racist to question whether they were Jews ???

408px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-187-0203-10,_Russland,_Zwangsrasur_eines_Juden

Msg 845.6 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 5
bml00

May-17

6. Ethiopian/Israeli/Jewish/Awesome

idf101

• Edited May 17, 2019 12:43 pm  by  bml00
bml00

May-17

Every single person was an Ashkenazi Jew do you want a racist to deconstruct their faith or lives or deaths WHY WHY WHY?

auschwitz-photos-pictures

bml00

May-17

EVERY PERSON HERE WAS AN ASHKENAZI JEW EACH WAS EXECUTED FOR THEIR FAITH they were by any definition Jews

In reply toRe: msg 9
bml00

May-17

These are part of the 1.5 MILLION JEWISH ASHKENAZI KIDS EXTERMINATED AND YOU WANT TO ALLOW A DISCUSSION IF THEY WERE JEWS??