Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The rise of the far right in Europe   The U.K and Europe

Started May-19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1549 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-19

BerrySteph

May-19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

German Chancellor Angela Merkel says Europe needs to push back against the far right, amid a political crisis that has claimed Austria's far-right governing coalition partner.

Stupid woman - if she'd only granted David Cameron what he wanted, a derogation from "freedom of movement" then there'd never have been a Brexit.

As its looking now, I think we're going to leave and the EU will be very badly damaged.

Di (amina046)

May-19

And just who do you call a stupid woman?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-19

Angela, I guess.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-20

bml00

May-20

You permit an anti Semite on your forum what more is there to say?

BM

Di (amina046)

May-20

What does Merkel have to do with Cameron? I think Berry is quite confused

BerrySteph

May-20

Di (amina046) said:

What does Merkel have to do with Cameron? I think Berry is quite confused

David Cameron went to Brussels and said his Conservative Party had a real problem with EU skepticism.

Most of that skepticism would go away if the EU would only release the UK from "freedom of movement". (The UK being a people magnet for practically everyone on the continent, to the bitter resentment of a new Neanderthal Brits and half the Conservative Party).

Angela Merkel told him that immigration was good - look at all these Syrians she'd taken in. Cameron must go away and not be silly, the racists must be faced down, nobody could possibly want Brexit.

And the rest is history - Merkel (ex-communist apparatchik) had made a catastrophic mistake which will pretty nearly destroy the EU.

Cameron had also made a huge mistake failing to confront her and it cost him his job.

Am I wrong?

bml00

May-21

Cameron stepped down due to a series of errors in judgement (Brexit) Merkel on the other hand has continued to lead and without doubt be remembered as a Leader of enormous note of post war Germany , Cameron has already faded to twilight

Berry is vehemently opposed to immigration 

BM

Di (amina046)

May-21

Oh Berry you misguided sheep!